Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A month or so ago I had mentioned whether of not I should take my ex friends nieces graduation pictures for her or not? Well, I decided to do so and I told her that she had to earn the pictures by donating some baby sitting time to her aunt for me taking the pictures. Well, I asked her and her Mother if I could share one of her pictures with my friends here at LSCN and here it is for you to see. All of her pictures turned out great and she is a happy young lady... By the way, I got my friendship back with her Aunt... Everything worked out for the best...

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Great! Now rerun is going to ask for more pics.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 18 2003, 09:45 AM)Thanks for the compliments...

The young lady is 17 years old so no comments or anymore pictures until she turns 18. lol

so you're saying there WILL me more pic's when she's 18? can you put that date on the LSCN calander, for Rerun, of course......

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Sep 18 2003, 11:41 AM)I have no comment on this subject.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Sep 18 2003, 09:32 AM)QUOTE(Milord @ Sep 18 2003, 09:29 AM) Wow, I'll beat Rerun to it, you have any more pics?
Nice job!
Second that.
Third that! Didn't see it till now.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
The people have spoken.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
yeah, right!!

busted!

You know the audience (me included) sees all you old farts hitting on a girl still in high school and is like "sheesh".... plain and simple.

Me, for instance, am not attracted to boys that young... where men eternally are attracted to that youth! Except Eddie, he likes them in the thirties...

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 18 2003, 02:46 PM)yeah, right!!

busted!

You know the audience (me included) sees all you old farts hitting on a girl still in high school and is like "sheesh".... plain and simple.

Me, for instance, am not attracted to boys that young... where men eternally are attracted to that youth! Except Eddie, he likes them in the thirties...

yes miss P, men have forever and will forever be attracted to youthfull women, whereas women have forever and will forever be attracted to older men.
You, for instance, will not even think about dating someone unless they are at least, at least, three years older than your self. Only in the last couple of hundred years has it been unacceptable for men to oogle women of the age of the girl in question.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts