Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Sadly I am reporting that Stephanie and I have made the very tough decision to sell our Embroidery business. For almost four years we gave it our best shot. I believe we made a good product and enjoyed it very much. It was not only about making product and selling. It was creating and believing in what we were making. That is what I will miss the most with the business.

Believe me when I say, this is a decision were making with our minds and not our hearts. Our heart is still with it but it only makes financial sense for us in this economy. We are both very sad over this and will miss it very much.

We will hold onto the name and at least finish out the year with the ability to make t shirts with our heat press, and possibly continuing small time into 2010 with the t shirt part of it. But as far as the embroidery equipment, that will be gone very soon.

I would like to overwhelmingly thank everyone out there who supported us through out the past years. We had many people that were repeat customers and we appreciate you all so much.
If it wasn't for you we would not have been able to survive this long. And a special thanks to Mike & Rob with AMS/LSCN for helping us and giving us the opportunity to make the business grow here on LSCN. You guys helped us out for the whole ride and for this I thank you so very much.

Thank you.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Now that is a darn shame

You guys made me some great stuff ! That pink fleece jacket..I wear ALL the time !
It washes great...never a problem. plus the boat bags and whatallnot.

Sorry you had to come to this decision...wish it were different.

You did an outstanding job.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
When good people make a good product, it is a surprise to hear the news.
You two have done a great job, in a business that can be tough, and yet rewarding at the same time.
The fun of the creativity, is what really drives us, through the challenges.
I'm sorry to hear the news, I know it was a tough decision to make.
You guys have done so much for so many through the years, I know you will have a great future, whatever it brings.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Wow, so very sorry to hear this news!

But, even more than I'll miss your great products, I wish you guys well!

Best of luck!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
What a difficult decision
With our full time jobs, it was hard to put the 1000% into it like we wanted to. One of us could have taken it on full time, but as Bill said, with this economy, not really a smart choice.

Bill did excellent work, I'm totally giving him all the credit, since I only did the book work. He put his heart and soul into this. I'm so proud of him and I hope we can one day get back into it.

Thanks to everyone who supported us through the past few years, you will never know how much it was appreciated

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
what

Sorry to here this, your work and products will be missed

·
Registered
600 Posts
Bill and Steph, I am sorry to hear this. You put a lot of time and effort into the business. You made a great product, we have quite a bit of your work. Hopefully down the road you will be able to do it again.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Very sorry to hear guys and I understand where you are coming from. I tried to start a lawn maintenance company a few years ago while working 1 FT job and 1 PT job. Needless to say, I was able to gain 1 customer, and he died later that year

Good Luck in your next venture (if any), and enjoy your free time!!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(gradytom @ Oct 30 2009, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chriznat @ Oct 30 2009, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was able to gain 1 customer, and he died later that year

Best I can tell at least Bill and Steph didn't kill anyone

Sorry to hear the news, maybe just on the backburner for a while??

gt

As far as we know we didn't

We'll see what happens down the road

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(SAILOR @ Oct 30 2009, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am sorry to hear this, you guys did great stuff! On another note, I guess we are now in possession of some great collector items

One way to look at it.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Oct 30 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's really sad news.

I have a number of your products and love them all.
Me TOO !

Sorry to hear you two.
Quality Merchadise, and excellent service.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Great, now what do I get my wife for christmas????
You guys are the best, great product and service is hard to come by, and you provided both. I wish you well in any of your ventures, and hopefully one day you will be back in action!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Awww, that's really too bad. I LOVE my pink turtle hoodie - I wear it all the time, and the hubby loves his LSC sweatshirt. I think it was great that you were able to totally customize my order. Fantastic customer service! We were actually just talking about wanting to order more from you. Please let us know if you do start back up! You will have customers waiting

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Oct 30 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry to read this Bill & Stephanie...
I hope that it wasn't my fault for you not being about to find my size in Oh My God sizes??? Just kidding.
But, I am sorry that you decided to call it quits.....

Is that a halloween avatar or did you get too much sun this summer?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts