Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She was in for some"minor" stuff. rehab and shingles.

Deb went a saw her this morning and she was having difficulty breathing and looking really pale.

They administered some meds for Conjestive heart failure...time will tell. She is 90 and feeling better with good spirits

Need some of those LSCN Prayer power!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Consider it done!!! Keep us posted!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We were hoping to get her home soon...for reasons I think you can figure out I hate those places!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since this was lost in three pages of BS I thought I woud give you an update...

It's not looking good

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Gary, I feel for you. Prayers are sent. My Grandma is in the hospital right now as well. She is 90 and she is also failing. It's sad to see people suffer.

I hope all goes well and my prayers go out to you and your family.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Oct 28 2003, 02:01 PM)Gary, I feel for you. Prayers are sent. My Grandma is in the hospital right now as well. She is 90 and she is also failing. It's sad to see people suffer.

I hope all goes well and my prayers go out to you and your family.
Prayers sent for your family & grandma Jabber.

·
Registered
765 Posts
UPDATE

I saw her this morning and she appears more weak than last night. Her breathing is about the same but she is very tired.

They are going to have a cardioligist look at her tonight because they think she might have had a heart attack.

Everything is day by day now and all your prayers are greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Day to day...hoping she pulls through...but at 90 and dealing with congestive heart failure

They can't do surgery cause of her age and weakness...so they are treating with medication.

I just prayer whatever God's intentions he makes her peaceful

1 - 20 of 46 Posts