Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day good freinds, can I get a he!! yeah!!! Many peeps at the moot today hope everyone had fun, great to see you all. Thanks to the Z man for getting things together, you rock!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(scarab p-29 @ Jul 6 2003, 09:15 PM)Thanks to the Z man for getting things together, you rock!
I wouldn't call that crap he plays "rock".

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think he puts together a pretty good mix, I listen to rock every work day (we have some young punks work for us) and I just can't handle it any more sorry. By the way don't make me dunk you again! ha ha just kiddin wasn't that a good time?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
P29------------

CHICKEN FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would have kicked some a$$ if those two chicks did not gang up on me

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Thanks P-29 for the lift!!!! Was a little iffy for a bit, then the rain passed and it was a BUSY FUN day at the moot!!!! Perfect way to end a holiday weekender!!!

Loving summer!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(scarab p-29 @ Jul 6 2003, 09:27 PM)I think he puts together a pretty good mix, I listen to rock every work day (we have some young punks work for us) and I just can't handle it any more sorry. By the way don't make me dunk you again! ha ha just kiddin wasn't that a good time?
All I know is that for the short time we were across from the z-man's boat, it was just so loud and annoying that I was happy to get away from there. Maybe he does play some good stuff too, but all I heard was techno noise.

Did you dunk me too? Honestly, I don't even remember which one you were. I know P-29 dunked me.

Oops. Maybe you are who I thought. I don't remember the word Scarab in your name.
I thought there was a P-29 and a Scarab P-29. Did you change it??

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Hey the zman is all right in my book! He will play what you request as well... I like the techno (booty) music!!

He DOES get the party going, no denying that!!!

Rock on Zman007~

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 6 2003, 09:29 PM)P29------------

CHICKEN FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would have kicked some a$$ if those two chicks did not gang up on me

I couldn't believe they tag teamed you like that. No sportsmanship!

What a blast.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 6 2003, 09:33 PM)Hey the zman is all right in my book! He will play what you request as well... I like the techno (booty) music!!
Well, I guess I'll just have to meet him someday. It just seems he trys too hard to impress people.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Oops. Maybe you are who I thought. I don't remember the word Scarab in your name.
I thought there was a P-29 AND a Scarab P-29. Did you change it??

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 09:36 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 6 2003, 09:33 PM) Hey the zman is all right in my book! He will play what you request as well... I like the techno (booty) music!!
Well, I guess I'll just have to meet him someday. It just seems he trys too hard to impress people.
You would actually have to go out there for that to happen.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:45 PM)You would actually have to go out there for that to happen.

I forgot, he's too good to come to one of OUR gatherings.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 09:36 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 6 2003, 09:33 PM) Hey the zman is all right in my book! He will play what you request as well... I like the techno (booty) music!!
Yeah kinda like a saying a lot of nothing and overposting

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 09:53 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 09:36 PM) QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 6 2003, 09:33 PM) Hey the zman is all right in my book! He will play what you request as well... I like the techno (booty) music!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:54 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 09:53 PM)

I don't do this to impress others. I do this because I'm bored most of the time.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 10:02 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:54 PM) QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 09:53 PM)

I don't do this to impress others. I do this because I'm bored most of the time.
JK! I hope ya know

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 10:02 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 09:54 PM) QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 09:53 PM)

Well, you sure know how to make ppl feel special. You're only here cuz you are bored? And I thought it was all about the love.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 10:06 PM)Well, you sure know how to make ppl feel special. You're only here cuz you are bored? And I thought it was all about the love.

That too.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 10:07 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 10:06 PM) Well, you sure know how to make ppl feel special. You're only here cuz you are bored? And I thought it was all about the love.

That too.
Awe

I'm feelin it

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 6 2003, 10:09 PM)Awe

I'm feelin it
Glad I'm not there.

I'm telling Debgarys.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts