Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out of launch about 700 fine heading out took the quad for last time to the south end of base. To the holes we fished mon and me and my budy took home 54 seen lot of nice fish all cought on minnows and a kens hook. Back to tues caught fish pretty much all day hoppin around same little area. Me and another budy brought home 78 both even, even though he kept a few smaller ones. Also went in at 130 and picked up my dad and 3 buddy brought them out and between the 4 i think they got close to 70. Fished til dark and man was it a nice day. Got every one back in after three trips and when got to the launch there was another quad in the water all u could see was handle bars. When they pulled it out it broke away what ice was firm along the launch. Just went back 100 ft and pegged it skipped right across it. Was pretty releaved after that. Felt bad for the other guys they got wet and only cought 3 keepers. Time to get the waiters out and hit the shallows. Be safe heading out ice has really taken a turn for the worse last 3 days gettin real soft. Oh yea here are the pics from both days.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts