Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some of the neighborhood kids fishing, they've been bugging me to take them for awhile, but havent had the time. Ended up with a bunch of sheepshead, including a monster 25 incher (that earned one of the kids his first master angler), a couple channel cats, a couple yellow perch, rock bass, and a couple white perch including an 11 incher that earned another one of the kids his first master angler badge. Now all three kids that i take out have gotten a master angler badge. All in all it was a great day of fishing and the kids had a blast. All fish were caught on crawlers except for one bass that i got while tossing a perch colored lipless. Heres a pic of the sheepshead.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
THat's really cool of you to take neighborhood kids out fishing. Glad to hear they're having such good success! Good job!

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Great to take those kids out fishing! Looks like they had a good time.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Thanks guys. I love taking them out, its always an adventure with them around, lol.

QUOTE(tai @ Jun 18 2009, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Whats master angler for a sheephead? I was messing around the other day and caught a 4 pounder ( Or what a friend said was a sheephead)

For sheepshead its 21 inches for catch and release and 7 pounds for catch and keep.

we were at metro

·
Registered
240 Posts
QUOTE(PelicanKayaker @ Jun 18 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks guys. I love taking them out, its always an adventure with them around, lol.

QUOTE(tai @ Jun 18 2009, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Whats master angler for a sheephead? I was messing around the other day and caught a 4 pounder ( Or what a friend said was a sheephead)

For sheepshead its 21 inches for catch and release and 7 pounds for catch and keep.

we were at metro

Oh wow! I didn't keep it but wish that I would have measured it now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts