Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
All you muskie nuts....

I just spoke with Terry, maker of Lapper Muskie Lures.

He told me today, he is selling a BUNCH of really nice muskie lures, at deep discount prices. Terry had about 400/500 lures turned, by a job shop, to save a little time this winter.

The paint schemes are awesome, and they have produced fish quite well this year.

Terry is a perfectionist, and is disappointed in the Bass Wood, used by the job shop. Some of the lures developed minor age lines. (NOT huge cracks, just age lines, like an old pikie) It does NOT happen on all of them, just a random deal on some lures.

I have 20 or so, of these new lures, and only 2 or 3, have the lines, the rest do NOT. The muskies do not care, regardless.

Anyways.... instead of $17 - $20+ each, he is selling them for $10-$12 each. More you buy, better deal you can get.

Check out Lapperlures.com for details and colors. Terry will be updated his website soon. You can also check out these lures on eBay, until his site is updated.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
QUOTE(Contender @ Jun 19 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>All you muskie nuts....

I just spoke with Terry, maker of Lapper Muskie Lures.

He told me today, he is selling a BUNCH of really nice muskie lures, at deep discount prices. Terry had about 400/500 lures turned, by a job shop, to save a little time this winter.

The paint schemes are awesome, and they have produced fish quite well this year.

Terry is a perfectionist, and is disappointed in the Bass Wood, used by the job shop. Some of the lures developed minor age lines. (NOT huge cracks, just age lines, like an old pikie) It does NOT happen on all of them, just a random deal on some lures.

I have 20 or so, of these new lures, and only 2 or 3, have the lines, the rest do NOT. The muskies do not care, regardless.

Anyways.... instead of $17 - $20+ each, he is selling them for $10-$12 each. More you buy, better deal you can get.

Check out Lapperlures.com for details and colors. Terry will be updated his website soon. You can also check out these lures on eBay, until his site is updated.

scott are they the old flat nose style or the new smaller nose i been waiting to see if he makes some of the old ones i know ill be scooping a few up if he does. last time i talked to him said he might make some of the old style if more ask for em

1 - 2 of 2 Posts