Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems we have had a few Sponsors step up their game with some great news for all us that fish the Wonderland Open.

Mercury and Yamaha have made Donations to keep us alive for another year. Now here is the deal.

We have been given two motors to make up for the difference we were short.

Mercury Optimax 150hp - Retail $11,990 - Sale Price $8,000
Yamaha Four Stroke 150hp - Retail - $13,280 - Sale Price - $8,000

Wonderland will also get you a great deal on installation

WE MUST HAVE THESE MOTORS SOLD BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT!!!

Anyone that is wanting a Smokin' deal on a new 150 Outboard , Contact Scott Michael at Wonderland 1-800-226-3050

And Game On!!! See you all their
P.S. Thanks for all the calls and E-mails concerning this years tournament, Seems evryone was working towards helping us keep going.
Thank You!!

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Only 9 day to get your entries in to qualify for the early bird drawing

This year we have a special offer for early sign-up. All contestants that have a paid entry submitted by July 15th will be entered into a drawing for (2) total car detailings and (3) oil changes! This is a value of over $550.

·
Registered
873 Posts
QUOTE(PapaChris @ Jul 6 2009, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Only 9 day to get your entries in to qualify for the early bird drawing

This year we have a special offer for early sign-up. All contestants that have a paid entry submitted by July 15th will be entered into a drawing for (2) total car detailings and (3) oil changes! This is a value of over $550.

I may have missed it but any word on if this event is going on ? It's about 2 weeks away and just curious, some chatter is yes and like I said unless I missed it, the turnout if not LOUDLY ANNOUNCED may be affected.

Did the motors sell ? any interest in them ?

Please advise when possible so we can get the word out. Again if I missed it SLAP me hard at registration.

Nick N

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nick, and Fellow Anglers,

I have been hearing some concerns that the 11Th Annual Wonderland Open Tournament August 9Th out of Lake Erie Metro is not going to happen. This is not true. Both motors have been sold ( thanks again for Yamaha and Mercury for stepping up ). We made an announcement at the BF meeting in Sandusky 2 weekends ago and handed out entry forms as well. I was at the Stren Series Registration this past Wednesday with fliers and a Z522 for show. You may also call the store and register over the phone. Ask for shelly.

Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
873 Posts
QUOTE(FOB @ Jul 26 2009, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nick, and Fellow Anglers,

I have been hearing some concerns that the 11Th Annual Wonderland Open Tournament August 9Th out of Lake Erie Metro is not going to happen. This is not true. Both motors have been sold ( thanks again for Yamaha and Mercury for stepping up ). We made an announcement at the BF meeting in Sandusky 2 weekends ago and handed out entry forms as well. I was at the Stren Series Registration this past Wednesday with fliers and a Z522 for show. You may also call the store and register over the phone. Ask for shelly.

Hope to see you all there!

AWSOME !! Thanks for the update

Nick N

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes you can. If you are fishing the BFL, they will be staying late for you to register after weigh in. You must register that Sat. night though. No entries or registration will be taken Sunday Morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.