Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was good to see everyone for 2 WEEKS IN A ROW NOW. It was nice meeting Boater2Be and XO. Congrats again to XO on the new addition to his family. I'm a lil dissapointed that a Pam-ee and threecrabs didn't show up after they said they were going to...... I really have NO tolerance for people who say they are going to come up there, and then not show up.
j/k

The beer was cold,
The women were hot,
Cliff Erikson was good,
The company was better!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
hey didnt see your name on ginos party list...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 26 2003, 09:14 AM)hey didnt see your name on ginos party list...

I know.... <_< A BUNCH of my friends are home from school and they all wanted to go to Main St. Billiards in downtown Rochester. I didn't have much of a choice. Go ahead and tear into me..... I had to hear it last night from cotty, spider, and hammer. A few choice words were used that I don't think I can post on this board... lol
I will be there in spirit. Just do a big SOCIAL for me Bob!!!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 26 2003, 09:14 AM)hey didnt see your name on ginos party list...

Thats because he said it was to far...Poor Baby...Ever hear of a car pool???????? <_< <_<

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Nov 26 2003, 09:22 AM)QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 26 2003, 09:14 AM) hey didnt see your name on ginos party list...

I know....
A BUNCH of my friends are home from school and they all wanted to go to Main St. Billiards in downtown Rochester. I didn't have much of a choice. Go ahead and tear into me..... I had to hear it last night from cotty, spider, and hammer. A few choice words were used that I don't think I can post on this board... lol
I will be there in spirit. Just do a big SOCIAL for me Bob!!!!
Did you ever stop and think about bringing your old friends to Gino's to meet your new, cooler, and better drinking friends?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok the purpose of this topic was to TELL EVERYONE HOW GREAT IT WAS GO SEE THEM LAST NIGHT. Buuuut, like 89.73% of the topics I make, the topic has wandered off onto something COMPLETELY different.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Nov 26 2003, 09:29 AM)Ok the purpose of this topic was to TELL EVERYONE HOW GREAT IT WAS GO SEE THEM LAST NIGHT. Buuuut, like 89.73% of the topics I make, the topic has wandered off onto something COMPLETELY different.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much!!
Sombody hasn't had their morning coffee yet!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In regards to the above post about me not going to Gino's...... cotty has been KIND enough to start a post about it. It is titled "KezzerOne" THANKS COTTY!!

·
12,052 Posts
Man does my head hurt. When will i learn to go home before 1:30am?

Hey Spider, her name was Kari, not Jessica and I got her number.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Nov 26 2003, 09:52 AM)In regards to the above post about me not going to Gino's...... cotty has been KIND enough to start a post about it. It is titled "KezzerOne" THANKS COTTY!!
It was great seeing everyone last night..

No problem Kezzer, I am just doing my part to make this place a better place...LOL

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 26 2003, 09:53 AM)Hey Spider, her name was Kari, not Jessica and I got her number.

awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 26 2003, 09:53 AM)Hey Spider, her name was Kari, not Jessica and I got her number.

hammer dont you have enough women allready????
your going to be broke with all thoes, think of all the x mas gifts your going to have to buy each one.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
if some one wants to car pool with me from troy i have room for 2 peeps in back seat. even clawsonites. are welcome not sure if iam comming home though might get a room ,depending on how many shots i do.
pm if you need one.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Nov 26 2003, 09:11 AM)I'm a lil dissapointed that a Pam-ee and threecrabs didn't show up after they said they were going to......
hhhmmm......is that what that loud sound was all about? sorry, was feelin' like a poop.

But, I'll be at Gino's tonight~

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 26 2003, 10:04 AM)hhhmmm......is that what that loud sound was all about? sorry, was feelin' like a poop.
How long could that take? 10 minutes tops?

Coulda went afterwards!

J/K. I didn't go myself, so I shouldn't poke fun. BUTT I couldn't resist!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(speedfreak @ Nov 26 2003, 10:07 AM)BUTT I couldn't resist!

Yeah, I get it

No, not take a poop...........I felt like a poop......was not very sociable last night <_<

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Excuses excuses....... I will allow this weeks absence. But as for next week, you are required to show up. You missed a good time. Hammer was the highlight...... everytime I looked over at him he was talking to a different girl...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
keezer bring your friends to GINOS!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will make an honest attempt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts