Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a great weekend parting with everyone, as I told most of you it was to be a new beginning for me as when I returned home the "ex" was to be moved out
. Well, she was gone and then REALITY set in, and now I am all alone and hating it
! It didn't hit me until I seen this big empty house
! I am sure I will get over the loneliness, but for now I can't stand it
! So if you don't see me around for awhile, please understand.

Thanks for letting me vent here, LOVE YOU PEEPS!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I dont understand how your X being gone will cause you not to be around. With this group theres a party 7 days a week and company is never far away. Hell were your friends and were never a but click away. So you remember that.

Lets all show Fireman a little love.

Never but a click away, not a butt click.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Cheer up Mike!! You'll come out of this smiling.... it just may take some time. Feel free to call me if ya need to talk sometime... I'm a good listener. PM me if ya don't have my #.

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 7 2003, 11:37 AM)I know the perfect girl for you, shes a foriegn girl form France her name Sheilinstigater. Shes a hottie well a butterface as well.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
It doesn't have to be a big, empty house. We'll just have the next big bash there since we won't likely be back to HCN any time soon.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Hey Mike, don't drop out of site because of this. Think of it as having more time to socialize and hang with friends. It doesn't always have to be at a party or whatever, just hanging with peeps, ya know. Call me when you head out to the boat, like I told you, we don't live far from your marina. Come by, knock a couple back, fire up the BBQ, whatever!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 7 2003, 02:35 PM)I think an eight mile adventure is in your future!

Taxman.....you don't post much, but when you do
!

Mike, I believe it's very important to socialize as much as possible.........don't ditch us now <_< Keep hangin' with everyone and stay busy....You've got lots of offers here, take everyone up on them.

It's summertime, too! Gotta use that boat as much as possible.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Man Mike like I said don't worry it gets better. Trust me hanging out by yourself will only get you depressed. Hang with your friends and be alone only when you feel it's time for some serious introspection.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Garydebs and I don't live far (I believe). Anytime you need company over for a few beers, just let us know. I'll drive, Gary can bring the beer.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 7 2003, 05:49 PM)Man Mike like I said don't worry it gets better. Trust me hanging out by yourself will only get you depressed. Hang with your friends and be alone only when you feel it's time for some serious introspection.
and it works.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
mike! we adore you! xoxoxox!
it may seem a little 'lonely' now, but wait a minute...that knock on the door is us, and i'll bet you won't take away our clubhouse privledges!

this is a new, wonderful start for you, and it's all what you make it. knowing the guy you are, it's going to be TERRIFIC!
YOU'RE THE BEST, CHIEF!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Damn it Mike! Quit sulking, get off the couch and get back in the game!

You know you have a heck of a great group of friends here that care about you, that is much more than most people have. And it is much better than having a women in your life that is just making you miserable!

You're a he!! of a nice guy and I'm sure you'll find another girl soon. I personally would rather be alone, than be with someone that makes me miserable...

It's summertime, you have a boat, and there are a ton of fine foxy ladies looking for a day in the sun. Get out there and get you some!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you everyone! I am keeping my head up the best I can, I will get through this, life will go on, and I will be back partying soon!

You peeps are the best in the world!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, I needed them!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 7 2003, 05:49 PM)Man Mike like I said don't worry it gets better. Trust me hanging out by yourself will only get you depressed. Hang with your friends and be alone only when you feel it's time for some serious introspection.
Its funny you say that, on saturday, out at the moot, I walked to the shallows to get away from it all and stayed there for two hours thinking!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.