Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we got out just in time! Its cold up there

We got home Fri evening, spent the day yesterday unpacking the vehicles. Not settled in yet.
Got the computer up & running.....sorta.. hate dial up!
High speed satelite is available here, but $200.00 hook up fee, $70.00 a month and you have to sign a one year contract. What a rip.
We miss you guys. Thought about everyone Tuesday night.
We are off to do some shopping today. Have to re stock. hopefully next week we will get some boating in.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 9 2003, 11:53 AM)Jinks! Puff owes me a beer

Says who?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Glad to hear you made it in one piece!

Tell Mr. Sunbum Kathy Schaf wants to know why he gave her a bad grade on her horse oil painting...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Nov 9 2003, 11:56 AM)Tell Mr. Sunbum Kathy Schaf wants to know why he gave her a bad grade on her horse oil painting...

He said because she could have done better. Her heart wasn't into it.
And that was 25 years ago, tell her to get over it!

If you see her, tell her we both said "hi" Haven't seen her in a couple years.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Glad you made it safely. Miss ya already. Gotta check on flights for my birthday...look out Sunny Florida, here comes Saleena

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Nov 9 2003, 11:59 AM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Nov 9 2003, 11:56 AM)

Tell Mr. Sunbum Kathy Schaf wants to know why he gave her a bad grade on her horse oil painting...

He said because she could have done better. Her heart wasn't into it.
And that was 25 years ago, tell her to get over it!

If you see her, tell her we both said "hi" Haven't seen her in a couple years.
She said she still has it hanging in her front room!

I work with her. Here is a picture of her from earlier this year...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
glad you and mr sun bum had safe trip will send you some pics of the snow .. from up here have a feeling it wont be long till its on the ground brrrr frezing up here this morn.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hi you two! miss you very much! right now, i'm relaxing from ata (as i'm sure mrs p29 fun police is!) & hoping the BRB won the jack d tailgate! we miss you very , very much!

have a boat drink for me!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Hey you two wacky kidz! Globetrottin' and leaving us simpletons to freeze our arses off again this winter!

I thought we had a deal... Adopt us all and take us with you??

Well, maybe next year then.

Janet and I will miss you guys. Sorry we didn't get a chance to hang out as often as we'd hoped to!

I still thinka Big Red Bus trip to Florida would be killer. Say maybe February when it'll be minus 80 degrees here and the wind is whipping at about 80 miles an hour. And you two sit happily in the sun, on a boat!!

Sorry.

We love ya Sunbums!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.