Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too kewl!

We're here . . . DRINKin', and low & behold, right next to me is the 'PUTER. I ask if they have internet access . . . BOOM, HELLLLO!!

I'm here w/Robyn, PegLeg, Delsolcruz, Jetski & other non-boarders. It's 88' HOT & HUMID & SUNNY!! We're on a mission to try every foo-foo specialty drink at each bar we stop at!

More to come . . .

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Man o man...if I've ever wanted to be somewhere it's there...right now. I'm sitting at work it's cold outside I close my eyes and I could only imagine how much fun I'd be having with Foo Foo drinks on the beach.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
LIVE IT UP !!!!
RUB IT IN.....

WE HAD A GREAT PARTY LAST NIGHT AT STEVE'S BAR !
YOUR OUTTA BEER, AND VODKA, AND JACK NOW.

TONIGHT THE PARTY IS AT PEGLEGGS !

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Oct 23 2003, 03:53 PM)LIVE IT UP !!!!
RUB IT IN.....

YAH! It was a great time! Didn't get home until sunrise....sorry about the overflowing hot tub...I'm sure it will be an ice rink by the time you get back!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Oct 23 2003, 03:58 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Oct 23 2003, 03:53 PM)LIVE IT UP !!!!
RUB IT IN.....

YAH! It was a great time! Didn't get home until sunrise....sorry about the overflowing hot tub...I'm sure it will be an ice rink by the time you get back!!

YEAH...SORRY......
HEY I THINK I LEFT MY UNDERWEAR IN YOUR BED UPSTAIRS.
I TOOK A SHOWER TESTED OUT THAT NEW HOT WATER HEATER, WORKS GOOD STEVE !
SO IF YOU COULD, DON'T WEAR THEM.....

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I was talking today at work to someone that is moving down there in the next couple of weeks and I have nothing that is holding me here. I plan on going down sometime after the first of the year for a vacation and maybe move down sometime next year, in the fall!
Keeping my options open.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Robyn wants to say "HI"!!

BLONDESTREAK, I'm sure Paris was great BUT sitting on 90' Yachts sipping Champagne isn't bad either!

JEWELS . . . and ALLLLL my girls . . . wish you guys were here. NO, REALLY!

Weather is absolutely beautiful, and we definitely are ALLLL coming down next year!

We will take lots of pictures of all the nekkid people.

See ya' at home!

Robynator

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
rented 2 4-strokes, and followed behind the off-shore. kinda hard to keep up but jetski and i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now we're sitting here nude, on the beach, at docsiders enjoying the sun and beverages in 80 something degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way, robyn has really nice tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i saw peglegg's and instigator's third legs!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wahooooooooooooooooo!

too bad you all back out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big tits free drinks!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Oct 23 2003, 04:16 PM)rented 2 4-strokes, and followed behind the off-shore. kinda hard to keep up but jetski and i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now we're sitting here nude, on the beach, at docsiders enjoying the sun and beverages in 80 something degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way, robyn has really nice tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i saw peglegg's and instigator's third legs!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wahooooooooooooooooo!

too bad you all back out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big tits free drinks!!!!!!!1
Got lost after I went to the world series game so I went to LSCN and fcound a thread about where steve is ands rented an Offshore to get to the keys Saw Jetski and Delsocruz and told them to follow me to docksidesombrero.com and we will hook up there please wait for us steve if you are on line still

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
docksidesombrero.com

Those that said they wanted to cum along, this is just another stop along the way

·
Registered
476 Posts
I hooked up with Pegleg, Robyn, Steve, and Julie we are party like rock stars down here. The jetski just couldn't keep up with the off shore, but it was a blast tring. I have to sign off now because I need my cash for more drinks. Priorities!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Well it worked! I'm jealous...

I'll be in 90 degree heat drinking and boating in December though... I'll be sure to stop by and rub it in!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is costing us $3/half hour.

Robyn's PI$$ED no one else is responding, so WE'RE OFF to the NEXT KEY!!

bye-bye

ps. CHECKOUT DOCKSIDE BAR

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
WHERE TO NOW !?
SEND US A PIC OF ROBYNS T*TS

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hi and bye you guys!!
we're very jealous!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
TELL THEM THERE THIS IS HOW WE BOAT IN MICHIGAN, AND SEE THERE FACES ! lol !

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts