Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on what they purchase at the grocery store??

I never thought of it before... but, there was this cute dude at Farmer Jacks last night... and... just so happened I stood near him in the checkout and so of course spied on what he decided to purchase and knew that we wouldn't be compatible food wise! lol...

he bought:

american cheese slices
banquet frozen chicken nuggets...
lots of mountain dew

lol..

just wondered what you might think.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You could probably get a better judge of character if you did that at a store like Best Buy.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That's actually a pretty good way to learn a lot about people--by what they buy. It's sort of like reading body language, except in this case it's shopping language. To me it sounds like the guy is trailer trash.

·
12,052 Posts
Fresh veggies, fruits, and chicken breasts would go WAY further with me than frozen dinners. I hit Meijers on Auburn and Rochester at least 3 times a week. Probably buy some type of junk food at least once every year or two. <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, you can tell a lot about a person from what they buy. i always glance at people's stuff, but i've never really drawn a conclusion about them. just being nosey. lol!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Well, I didn't draw any conclusions about his character...

but knew that finding meals that we'd both enjoy together would be difficult did cross my [email protected]!! lol... stranger I never made eye contact with and having that thought!~

Cyndi and I have opposite tastes in food and I think she's
aaa-ight!

My day's vary. Yesterday was junk food day. During the week @ Nino's I try to get all healthy stuff (that usually never gets eaten)...

but I would be drawn to somebody with fresh food, wine, fresh meat (cough) veggies, and some random bizarre sweet concoction!

oh... sliced/processed cheese!! BLEAH!!! Never! lol...

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 1 2004, 12:24 PM)but I would be drawn to somebody with fresh food, wine, fresh meat (cough) veggies, and some random bizarre sweet concoction!

Especially a nice home made red wine.....

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
How about the carts you see with food in them and the person "driving" isn't around. These carts are usually full of pop-tarts, lunchables*, dinosaur chicken nuggets and 3-4-$1 mac-n-cheese. You know the "driver" is near though because they are like one aisle over and you can hear them yelling at their unmanageable child/children.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jun 1 2004, 02:07 PM)I didnt have any frozen chicken nuggets, gross!!
THIS is the topic you surface on??

·
Registered
625 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 1 2004, 01:10 PM)QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jun 1 2004, 02:07 PM) I didnt have any frozen chicken nuggets, gross!!

You know what a smart a$$ I am... I couldnt resist!!

Actually I came out of hiding to tell Dooge "nice 5Head" But thats all for me, I'm going back into recluse

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 1 2004, 02:10 PM)QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jun 1 2004, 02:07 PM) I didnt have any frozen chicken nuggets, gross!!

Actually, I saw him post in something last week.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I used to travel many miles to a good pickup grocery store back in the day. Had a few great dates from grocery stores. A lot of guys don't cook, so nuggets and dew is about it, I am sure he would eat good healthy food if you cooked it for him!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jun 1 2004, 02:12 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 1 2004, 01:10 PM) QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jun 1 2004, 02:07 PM) I didnt have any frozen chicken nuggets, gross!!

You know what a smart a$$ I am... I couldnt resist!!

Actually I came out of hiding to tell Dooge "nice 5Head" But thats all for me, I'm going back into recluse

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Hehe....sounds like me in the store

You can most defiantly tell one's character by the food they buy......tv dinners and dew, no way~wouldn't go w/the fairy buying all vegetables and salads either though

Hhhhmmm....the variety guy: meats, salad, fruit and good beer would turn my head

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jun 2 2004, 10:23 AM)when I was living at Metro Tower next to Kroger, I was quite successfull in picking up women at the grocery store.
did you scope them out [from your window telescope]before jaunting over there and making your moves?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I usually stray away from women who have nothing but huge cucumbers, zuccinni, and sqush in their basket, with some vagasil, heavy flow pads, corn remover pads, and a candle in their basket......

their are some hotties at the supermarket though, they are usually ring sporters already

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Jun 2 2004, 10:34 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jun 2 2004, 10:23 AM) when I was living at Metro Tower next to Kroger, I was quite successfull in picking up women at the grocery store.
did you scope them out [from your window telescope]before jaunting over there and making your moves?

That was for girls at the pool or on the bike trail. Fresh deli meat and coke with ice cream and onion deli rolls gets 'em every time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts