Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
QUOTE(Mr Pike @ Jan 7 2010, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(CaptDoug @ Jan 7 2010, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Detroit River. Upper Grosse Ile bridge.

Hey Doug , You sold me that boat in March 2006 at Compass Point . I freekin LOVE IT!

I thought maybe that was you, by the description of the boat under your avatar. Sounded kind of familiar!

So that long shaft 9.9 is working out o.k.? It still kills me that happened.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(CaptDoug @ Jan 7 2010, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mr Pike @ Jan 7 2010, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(CaptDoug @ Jan 7 2010, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Detroit River. Upper Grosse Ile bridge.

Hey Doug , You sold me that boat in March 2006 at Compass Point . I freekin LOVE IT!

I thought maybe that was you, by the description of the boat under your avatar. Sounded kind of familiar!

So that long shaft 9.9 is working out o.k.? It still kills me that happened.

Its all good buddy. When those big rollers show up on the lake, my kicker never pops out of the water like some others i have seen
. No regrets what so ever. I know youll be jiggin up some of those eyes this spring w/ the Triton, maybe we'll see each other out there. Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts