Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our may to my cousins for her 1 year olds first birthday! Watchin this idiot drive like a A$$hole. Got out of the lane he was in cause he would suddenly jam on the brakes at the last minute....

Well I got in the left lane to Michigan turn-a-round onto Garfield and the idiot got in that lane. The car infront of me stop, I stopped, but the Kids behind us didn't. Explorer Sport trac...needless to say took the brunt of the damage. Crunched from the windshield forward on the drivers side....he tried to swerve. I felt bad for them cause they were on their way to East Side Charlies for Prom Dinner. They were shaken up a little, I told them not to worry it wasn't their fault...even though i think they weren't paying attention....I was at a complete stop and I felt they had plenty of time to stop...I didn't want to ruin their evening...why make matters worse?

My truck the bumper is twisted...tailgate has minor damage and the right fender is buckled slightly from the wheelwell back. This wouldn't be so bad but this is the sixth time I have been rearended, and about the 11th accident with the thing all but one not my fault!

I usually take it to Lakeside Collision but the don't have free loaners...one know of a good bumpshop with free loaners?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
11 times!? Well, quit cutting people off then.

Um, free loaners, can't help you there. I take it you don't have rental coverage then.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Wow... glad to hear you're ok at least! I've been rear ended 3 times in the past year and a half..... the first time was an older couple maybe in their 70s. My son was 7 months old and I got out of my car and ran back to his car and screamed and yelled my head off..... lol OOPS!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!.....we are all ok here!

No rental coverage...you would think I would learn. <_<

Cuttin people off....you seen my cow pusher!

I need on for the back!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Gary. Glad everyone's okay.

Try Collision Concept on Rochester rd in Clawson, MI.
or
Collex Collision in Sterling Hts.

They may carry free loaners.

Good luck!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident

I've taken my car to Tri-Way Collision on Gratiot & like 12 mile Rd. for some work - Angelo does a great job & they always give me loaners.

Good Luck!!

Shandog

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
glad you're ok! i don't know of anyone with free loaners, since the place where my car STILL is has only one loaner, and it's a piece of turd.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 4 2003, 05:00 PM)glad you're ok! i don't know of anyone with free loaners, since the place where my car STILL is has only one loaner, and it's a piece of turd.
You just had to turn this into a POOP thread, didn't you?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
no...it's a 1990 silver reliant with questionable brakes and even questionable steering. lol!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident and I'm glad nobody was hurt, most importantly.

My brother is fixing my car.........and I won't be gettin a rental, lol

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Those darn Sport Trac drivers!

Shandog - good call on Tri-way. My family has went to Angelo for years. He's great. I think it was Emily that pointed out the Bob Villa likeness. Do you see it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts