Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been hearing alot of guys bashing BPS service center customer service. Today I called the parts dept. and the guy was out to lunch. Left my name and number and was told "He'll be back in less than an hour." No big deal, thought I would get a call in about 2 hours. Never got a call!!!! I just wanted to purchase a new prop for my boat and wanted to know if they had one in stock before I take a run over there.

Guess I 'll have to get it somewhere else.

PS. I first called around 1:30 pm. Its not like it was just before quiting time.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Hi ya Mike. Don`t get so uptight. Maybe the message was lost in the shuffle. Instead of getting so bent, just call them back.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Czar, I'm just mildly pissed. If I ran my business like that I'd be broke. I'll give them a few hours tomorrow then I'll go elsewhere.

If they are organized," it won't be lost in the shuffle"

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Just a little food for thought, when it comes to props, Michigan wheel is much cheaper then the BPS how ever I saved money but lost about 8 or 9 MPH also they are not identical.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Craig, the parts guy, is a member of this site and posts here from time to time. He is a good guy, and has always taken care of me when I needed something. As was said before, things do get lost in the shuffle. Craig has always gotten back to me in a timely manner. I would suggest calling again and asking specifically for him.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This isn't the first time that i have not recieved a return call. Tried to get a few things right after they first opened, no return calls then either.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mike...Sorry I didn't call you back. I checked with the girl who answers our phones this morning after reading your post, and the message had fallen off her desk onto the floor. Call me today between 10:00am and 3:00pm. I only carry the Merc OEM props. $135-$155 for aluminum depending on diameter, $325-$650 for SS.

Craig

1 - 11 of 11 Posts