7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what should we do?
Rectangle Handwriting Font Line Parallel

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
The party at Detroit Pub could have been the big 10th anniversary/pre-boat show party, boatshow....boating website......but no, you had to incorporate your silly 40th birthday into that party instead...way to be selfish!

Congrats on 10 years! Wow, time flies! You guys continue to do an excellent job

I think it should be a year long celebration, plan several events!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Wow 10 years, not many non big commercial websites can stay alive that long. And despite some up's and down's in seasonal posting I think this board is still going strong! You created some really cool here Rob!

Congratulations and here's to another 10 years!

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Feb 5 2010, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The party at Detroit Pub could have been the big 10th anniversary/pre-boat show party, boatshow....boating website......but no, you had to incorporate your silly 40th birthday into that party instead...way to be selfish!

I like Soo Sassy's idea of a year long celebration.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Feb 5 2010, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Feb 5 2010, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The party at Detroit Pub could have been the big 10th anniversary/pre-boat show party, boatshow....boating website......but no, you had to incorporate your silly 40th birthday into that party instead...way to be selfish!

I like Soo Sassy's idea of a year long celebration.

How about a year long celebration with one big event in May!! I sure miss those pre-Thanksgiving party's. hint...hint......

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
I think we need a big out door by the lake party with wild women crazy guy's
and lots of beer, and friendly people.

But remember where ever it is you won't be welcome back afterwards

you remember your other parties

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.