Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get to go to TNT's tonight ~ got a sitter and another reason to celebrate. Tonight is my last assignment @ college and I am done with my Bachelor's Degree. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you guys later ~ I can not freakin' wait.

Pauline, Manana...c'mon girls - I hope you guys can come too bc I miss you dearly

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Congratulations.........On getting a sitter...

Just kidding !!!!

For real I am happy for you.......Hard work really pays off!!!!Great Job!!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Congrats Shannon!! I will be finishing my senior project on Thursday, and next week I'll be finishing up my other class........ and thats it for me too!! Time to celebrate!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wahoo!!!!!!!!

Is is a big deal merely getting someone to watch the kids on a school night so I can go out and be with my friends...it doesn't happen often so when it does PARDON ME if I get a little excited!! lol

Congrats to you too Mr. Big ~ it's a GREAT FEELING to be done!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Congratulations Shannon, thats great to hear.
See ya tonight.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey Shannon I just got a call from my girl too!! Whoohoo we will be there too. Otherwise it would have been one or the other or none! <_< Look forward to seeing you it's been a long time...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 2 2003, 02:18 PM)I get to go to TNT's tonight ~ got a sitter and another reason to celebrate. Tonight is my last assignment @ college and I am done with my Bachelor's Degree. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you guys later ~ I can not freakin' wait.

Pauline, Manana...c'mon girls - I hope you guys can come too bc I miss you dearly

YEAH!!! Now i will definitly make an appearance to buy you a cocktail.. i miss you~ very thrilled you are all set with a sitter... now we have to get Pauline to agree to hang for a little bit.... chica... are you in????

What time are you going to be done with school this evening?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I wonder if I should show. I have a presentation to finish for class Friday night. I only have tonight and tomorrow to work on it. <_<

I'll have to see how much I can get done when I get home.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We have a presentation to do - it starts at 6:30 and I should be out of school at 7:30 at the latest.

PAULINE ~ What's the verdict? Can you make it? Huh? Huh?

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
WAY TO GO SHANDOG!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Congrats to everyone finishing classes and their degrees! My last one is Dec 16, and it has been a long couple of years.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
congrats!!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Congrats Shannie and Mr. Big!
That's a great accomplishment!
I can't wait to be done....another year and a 1/2 to go for me.

I'll do a shot in your honor!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts