Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and two of my friends rented a cottage on Harsens Island July 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th we our bringing our sons for a father/son couple of days of fishing. I am bringing my boat and one of the other fathers is bringing his boat. The third father is looking to hire a guide and/or a boat. There is a place on Harsens that rents boats but they only have 6 hp motors and they are only day rentals. Does anyone know of any guides in this area or other boat rental places that would have a little bit bigger boat and motor for rent?

Thanks for any help you can provide

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Bass, Walleye, Musky? Or all three?

You might want to have your buddy hire a different guide each day and fish for different species......you can get the Grand Slam that way.

Day one: Bob Brunner for casting for musky
Day two: Capt Doug for bass
Day three: Walleye Mike for walleye.
Day four: split up and go on the other boats and fish for whatever you liked on days 1-3.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Jimmy's on Jefferson just north of Crocker has boats or a pontoon to rent. check out his rates 586 329 3811. Byron is the owners name. He is a top notch guy and gives great minnow counts with great tackle selection.

if going it on your own with no guide of course

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE(Woody95 @ Jul 7 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jimmy's on Jefferson just north of Crocker has boats or a pontoon to rent. check out his rates 586 329 3811. Byron is the owners name. He is a top notch guy and gives great minnow counts with great tackle selection.

Call Capt. Mitch, lives on Anchor Bay Drive, He will do you right, and he's licensed!
1-810-533-0855

1 - 9 of 9 Posts