Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If the weather is awesome...... I will be on Gull Island!

Be there by 8pm and bring wood for a bomb fire. let's have a great LSCN get together.
I wanna see some LSCN spirit! Wear your LSCN T-shirt/pullover!

Call on channel 69 for CONVINCOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Convincor - would love to join ya but the boat is in for maintence and I think that Saturday is supposed to be bad weather. If we get her back and It looks OK, we might try to stop by!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't even tell me about bad weather...........

I don't believe the weather man's forcast past 12 hours! You hav eto admit that I am right?!

·
Registered
353 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jun 3 2003, 08:22 PM)Don't even tell me about bad weather...........

I don't believe the weather man's forcast past 12 hours! You hav eto admit that I am right?!
I hear ya ....... thats why I said if it looks OK .........

After Memorial weekend and the fear of rain that was put into us, I have even less faith in them than I did before!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
What's wrong with Zesty, Zesty?

·
Registered
353 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 3 2003, 08:35 PM)What's wrong with Zesty, Zesty?
Had a hic-up with the Head - Colony's looking into it. You know Zesty Lady - We can boat w/o electronics, w/o an engine, but NOT w/o the head (but I still love her)!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
You haven't by any chance let CBJ use the head on your boat have you?
j/k...

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I'll be nursing Steve back to health. He had his surgery last night. 1 pin, 1 plate, and 5 screws later (and the screws weren't from me), he's in lots of pain.

Hopefully he'll be better and without a cast within six weeks.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Love the pics Convincor!
Saturday: I'll swing by Gull, have other plans also, but will make an appearance

Sunday: taking my mom Out-n-About for a birthday cruise!

Julie - how did Steve break his leg? hope he's ok.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This was taken last year behind JabberJaws boat. About the same time of night that all of you will be arriving at Gull Island on Saturday, right?! LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jun 3 2003, 09:18 PM)If the weather is awesome...... I will be on Gull Island!

Be there by 8pm and bring wood for a bomb fire. let's have a great LSCN get together.
I wanna see some LSCN spirit! Wear your LSCN T-shirt/pullover!

Call on channel 69 for CONVINCOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did You fix your antenna ??

1 - 20 of 54 Posts