Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.claytargetsonline.com/list.php/MI

I recently went over to my uncles gun club in Calidonia and shot sporting clays. What a great time. My brother and I may be interested, in the future to maybe get into a club to shoot. Just for fun. No competition. We also like to target shoot pistols.

I noticed a couple of you talking about Gilberts Sooting Club. That one is not on the above link, but is it a good one? With a clubhouse and all the emenities?

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
convincor,

I'm a member at Gilbert's. we have two trap fields, a skeet field, indoor archery range, and outdoor 3-d archery course. the club house has a bar, lots of wild game trophies and always alot of friendly members hangin around. so far no code and excalliber al have been there to shoot a little trap. In fact, I think that no code even joined the league. Mark M also shoots the league. we shoot every other sunday and the next shoot day is february 1. shooting starts at 10:00 am and goes till whenever. we'll also be having a superbowl party that day. come on out, we'd love to have ya.

top gun

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Maybe later, when the weather is a bit warmer and tolerable, we could have a LSCN trap & skeet shoot.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello

was interested in the location of gilberts just moved back to macomb county and I would like to find a sporting clays range close I used to shoot and live by Bald Mountain ??

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
helloooo, nnnewman,

sorry but gilberts doesn't offer sporting clays, just trap and skeet.

Omo Rd is about 1/2 mile east of North Avenue, and about 1/4 mile south of 28 mile rd.

If that doesn't help you, just pm me with your location and I'll get you more detailed directions.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ya thanks Top Gun like I have never heard that before

Ilive at 23 and romeo plank one more question about gilberts do they have outdoor rifle range?

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
sorry to say, no we don't have a rifle range

1 - 9 of 9 Posts