Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the latest news story saying up to 90k could die in the U.S. from this flue it got me thinking. I skimmed the article that someone on here posted about the U.S. economy being manipulated by Goldman Sachs and I wonder if this is the latest scam for them to make money. Possibly in the pharmaceuticals sector from the vaccines that will be sold now that everyone will be in a panic and fear dying. Maybe the H1N1 flu is part of the whole scam? Introduced as the first stage of this new money making scam.
I'm not one of those looney conspiracy theorists but it does make ya wonder when you read some of the stories out there. Money makes people do strange things!

·
Registered
618 Posts
I dont know if this is true, But in the Polish news the company Baxter which gives out vaccines is a scam, which they are also located in Mexico. I also heard that they sent out the H1N1 virus so they can test their vaccines on people.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(bouttime1 @ Aug 25 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They have so demonized the drug companies here that we (America) are buying the vacine from an oversea supplier... Can we not even make vacines here anymore???
They used to be made right up here in Rochester, Mich. Had a friend that worked there...

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
My Aunt who has a cabin down the road from us up in Lewiston, caught the West Nile when it was going around and almost died.

Not quite the pandemic they predicted, but it was out there.

Working with teenagers at my one job, and the public sector in my other - H1N1 is a concern for me. They already make me get immunized for hepatitis and TB and get tested every year at my County job.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
QUOTE(bouttime1 @ Aug 25 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They have so demonized the drug companies here that we (America) are buying the vacine from an oversea supplier... Can we not even make vacines here anymore???

Nope. Our first go-round with universal health care "fixed" that for us. With Hillary-care, about all that got implemented was a plan to vaccinate a whole lot more kids and poor folks. That made the government the biggest buyer of vaccines, and they imposed a lot of new and probably unnecessary standards and requirements on the vaccine makers (government contracting is a royal bitch). As a result, many of them went out of business or got out of the business of flu vaccines, leaving us with 2 remaining suppliers. When one of them had a problem with their vaccines a few years back, that left the rest of the country at the mercy of only one supplier and led to a big shortage.

So, the answer to your question is No, and the reason is Hillarycare.

·
Registered
314 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Aug 25 2009, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone here ever read the Stephen King book, The Stand?
Read it if you haven't and think about it.

Laura,

Great post. In my top five all time favorite books.

Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts