Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
A while back.....My Ex fiance Lisa (liar, user, cheater, tramp, crazy woman, and so on,...) was cheating on me with some guy she worked with at Citation Tool, we will call him, Kieth..haha !

We split up 30 days before the wedding, she moved in with
him shortly after, they broke up,....then got back together, then 4.5 after her and i split up, they ended up getting married.

Her dad died in february,(he was an awesome person) She divorced him around april, i found out through friends i haven't seen for a while. They were married for 1.5 yrs..HAHA ! what a piece of work hugh.....
She don't need him anymore, she has an inheritence...LOL. I am sure her dad is rolling over in his grave too....
I am cracking up ! I am sure she took him for $$ too ! lol !
KARMA ! what he gets for doing a chick with a ring on her finger, and i want to thank him too ! LOL !
She is now a divorced twice woman ! Yes Twice..LOL !

She is a crazy physco beeeotch !

I am just feeling a little rewarded tody !

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
typically what goes around comes around. Karma lives!!
You sound happy, but still quite jilted
Hopefully soon you can not have those feelings anymore....

·
Registered
331 Posts
ha ha ha toooo baaaad for her. what can i say, dont ever and i mean never get married. save your money and stay single.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 25 2003, 01:33 PM)
typically what goes around comes around. Karma lives!!
You sound happy, but still quite jilted
Hopefully soon you can not have those feelings anymore....
just a burden lifted on myself, i put it on myself, thinking i was wrong, did something wrong ect.... when i know i was in the right, was good, and was not at all wrong as she made up lies.....
and now she divorced this chump, i feel better, i know it wasn't me through eveidence. (man's logic i guess)

excal marriage can be a good thing, you just need to find the right partner. 2 must be understanding, and respectful of each other.

sorry about your recent dealings !!! really bro ! sux when people are taken advantage of !

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(beachbum @ Sep 25 2003, 02:16 PM)
this could turn into an "X" bashing thread

mine was married 3 more times after me LOL

suckers

x-bashing for sure ! lol !

3x,..what the !....her parents are proud i bet ! <_<

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Uh dude, uhh what's wrong with 2X married and divorced people??

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Man O man, I've never been married and now after reading this I'm thinking I'll just skip it.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 25 2003, 02:21 PM)Uh dude, uhh what's wrong with 2X married and divorced people??

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Sep 25 2003, 02:25 PM)Man O man, I've never been married and now after reading this I'm thinking I'll just skip it.
A.J.U.
i am leaning that way too.......MAY not worth it, 1 bad apple can totally screw you over, rather stay away from that heartache, pain in the a$$ stuff myself...to passive hear on that issue....would rather not deal with it,......to crappy knowing humans can treat other this way, even when they were suppose to be "in love" ya know.....yeah, no concience on some people now days.....

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 25 2003, 02:27 PM)QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Sep 25 2003, 02:25 PM) Man O man, I've never been married and now after reading this I'm thinking I'll just skip it.
A.J.U.
i am leaning that way too.......MAY not worth it, 1 bad apple can totally screw you over, rather stay away from that heartache, pain in the a$$ stuff myself...to passive hear on that issue....would rather not deal with it,......to crappy knowing humans can treat other this way, even when they were suppose to be "in love" ya know.....yeah, no concience on some people now days.....
Just remember all apples arent the same.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I disagree.. SO FAR (even though it has only been 3 weeks) marriage is a great thing. When you find the right person, it is so comforting to know that you have someone to grow old with, raise children with and experience some of the best (and worst) times in life with. Someone who HOPEFULLy will not take you for granted, someone who will always be there for you to laugh with or cry with.. someone who you can lean on to overcome the curve balls that God sends your way. FInding the right person and marrying them is a great thing.
Don't give up on the marriage thing... Eddie~ You would make a great hubby!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i lost almost 20,000 and di not get married, and well worth it to me in the long run !

11,500 for ring
9,000 wedding.....all cash, not refunds ect.....
but i am still alive and not in prison !

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 25 2003, 02:43 PM)i lost almost 20,000 and di not get married, and well worth it to me in the long run !

11,500 for ring
9,000 wedding.....all cash, not refunds ect.....
but i am still alive and not in prison !

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
she even tried to keep the ring, her dad gave it back to me!

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what was I thinking !?

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sorry all, i have just been giggling all day ! LOL !

1 - 20 of 30 Posts