Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright.....way off-topic here from the normal posts, but this hair removal thing that women complain so much about....nothing to it!!!
Rhonda bought some new stuff called VEET.
For the last hour, she has made me dinner and several drinks....waaaay out of the ordinary....then she pulls out this hair-wax thingie that she bought and asks me to try it first for her.
No problem, one more drink and I'm ready.
We paste on this paper with wax onto my leg....seemed like the thing was 2'x4'....we rub it until it's hot and then RIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP.....no more hair. Nothing to it, didn't hurt a bit. Women complain too much....now excuse me, I need another shot or three.

I am NINJA....watch me wax!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 31 2003, 08:07 PM)I used to get my neck waxed

What happened, they screwed up and did the top of your head, so you don't go there anymore ?

had to do it !

·
Registered
66 Posts
Its not the legs we complain about...when we can start waxing your "little friends" every six weeks then we'll talk....that stuff hurts!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 2 2003, 09:21 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ May 31 2003, 08:07 PM) I used to get my neck waxed

What happened, they screwed up and did the top of your head, so you don't go there anymore ?

had to do it !

OH

I see how it's gonna be

Can't stand the hair back there. Can't figure why I can grow hair below the nose and nothing above

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 2 2003, 10:22 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 2 2003, 09:21 PM) QUOTE(garydebs @ May 31 2003, 08:07 PM) I used to get my neck waxed

had to do it !

OH

I see how it's gonna be

Can't stand the hair back there. Can't figure why I can grow hair below the nose and nothing above

G

·
KEN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
I HAVE HAIR IF YOU NEED IT, IF YOU ARE LOSING ANY...
I HAVE SAVED MY BUTT HAIRS FOR YOU

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Geez, where the hell did this post come from, I never saw it!! Ken Neeley, where the hell have you been brother? You and MidKnight (and a few others RFDeiter, Incognito, Midget Slayer, etc.) have been MIA for some time.

What's going on in this place?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Was this Ken's last post??
I'd disappear, too........Just joking, Ken.....where ever you are....

Hope your summer is great!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 2 2003, 10:14 PM)Geez, where the hell did this post come from, I never saw it!! Ken Neeley, where the hell have you been brother? You and MidKnight (and a few others RFDeiter, Incognito, Midget Slayer, etc.) have been MIA for some time.

I miss Incognito!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 3 2003, 12:46 AM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 2 2003, 10:14 PM) Geez, where the hell did this post come from, I never saw it!! Ken Neeley, where the hell have you been brother? You and MidKnight (and a few others RFDeiter, Incognito, Midget Slayer, etc.) have been MIA for some time.

I miss Incognito!

pm or email her.....i hve her email...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
will she respond???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.