Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a good time.......Al is still alive LOL .......He wants to know who put his name on his arm .......I told him it was incase he got lost
had a great time with all of you peeps danced my butt off. Al says left the good stuff on the table for all to enjoy!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
ouch my head hurts still .. taking a fewasprin and going back to bed. oh hammer aka mad phone caller wanted everyone to call him this morn he said he was making breakfast . this is what he told me at 4 am anyways when he called me....lol ... so everyone b sure to call him this morn and tell him what u want for breakfast and be sure to yell social as soon as he anwsers the phone,,,

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
oh god is my ever spinning right now. I think Dookie and AJU are all still downstairs passed out, glad I only have two couches right now because everyone would have crashed. I don't even want to make the attempt to go downstairs but I have to do it eventually. I hope everyone made it home last night.

Thanks Hammer for putting those new tire tracks across my front lawn.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I had a great time at Cotty's ,then the party and then we went back to Cotty's but couldn't stay long. I took Mish home who wasn't feeling to good. We got to her place and sat out in the car for three hours because every time she moved she would get sick! I finally got her inside, took her sitter home after 5 am, came back to check on her and made sure she was all right and I headed home at 7! I slept for about 4 hours and now MY HEAD HURTS LIKE H*LL!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Feb 1 2004, 12:16 PM)I had a great time at Cotty's ,then the party and then we went back to Cotty's but couldn't stay long. I took Mish home who wasn't feeling to good. We got to her place and sat out in the car for three hours because every time she moved she would get sick! I finally got her inside, took her sitter home after 5 am, came back to check on her and made sure she was all right and I headed home at 7! I slept for about 4 hours and now MY HEAD HURTS LIKE H*LL!

you are the man, always looking out for the peeps. Way to go.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
We were too full and comfy to trek over to the hall party so we hit the Blue Goose Inn instead for a nightcap ~ always a good band there!

That was nice of you afireman

Who's Mish tho? Well - hopefully she's feeling better.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Mish is Pandara's and Beckey's friend! She has been to several outings over the past year and she just joined last month.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Thanks Mike for those shots of red hot. I think I am still feeling them right now. Scratch that, I am still feeling it.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
This would be her.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Klaudia, i hope you had a wonderful time last night! Great party, thanks for putting it together. I had fun stuffing $$ in yo boobies

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 1 2004, 10:11 AM)Thanks Hammer for putting those new tire tracks across my front lawn.

ROFLMFAO!!!! Oh yeah, I bet those look funny from the street. Climbing over the snow bank.

WHAT A GREAT F'N PARTY!!!

If you weren't there, you missed an AWESOME time. Great pre-party at cotty's. GREAT HALL PARTY!!! Claudia did an excellent job putting that together. The band ROCKED!!!! They were fun. Danced my arse off too.
Beer was cold, pizza was great! Had a riot partying with everyone, even CBJ.
Great after party at cotty's, took some good pics there.

CBJ, EMAIL ME THOSE PICS!!!!!

Also post some from the party!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hey to all the west siders thanks for leaving boater 2 be home... see it wasn't me, boater starts all the fights... no fights last night...

·
12,052 Posts
Oh yeah, where was B2B?? Make it home ok Pandora? Had one or two more beers last night (this morning) and ate some spagetti.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 1 2004, 02:04 PM)hey to all the west siders thanks for leaving boater 2 be home... see it wasn't me, boater starts all the fights... no fights last night...

Unless you count Tattoo Todd Asking Stazi to bitch slap him and me to punch him in the stomach a fight.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts