Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
This will be the first year in a VERY long time that I've been anything but a hippie!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i think mine was princess leia

·
Registered
765 Posts
Mine was when I was a witch.

You could talk to Gary and he would probably say things never change

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
CALL IT STUPID BUT WHEN I WAS A KID ONE YEAR I WENT AS A LUNCH BOX...A H.R.PUFENSTUFF LUNCHBOX COMPLETE WITH STICKERS AND EVERYTHING

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
My mom always thought spending $$$ on costumes was dumb, so as a child I was jelly beans one year and a bunch of grapes another year. This entails having your mom pin baloons all over you. Purple for grapes and multi for jelly beans. I think I am still traumatized!!!!!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 29 2003, 10:49 PM)so as a child I was jelly beans one year and a bunch of grapes another year. This entails having your mom pin baloons all over you.
your lucky!
i was forced to wear a clear garbage bag to contain the balloons

·
Registered
23 Posts
One year my mom spent months working on a Daisy Duck costume. It had a Huge stuffed head, flippers for over my shoes, and yellow tights!! I think she might still have it!

·
Registered
657 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Sep 29 2003, 02:20 PM)CALL IT STUPID BUT WHEN I WAS A KID ONE YEAR I WENT AS A LUNCH BOX...A H.R.PUFENSTUFF LUNCHBOX COMPLETE WITH STICKERS AND EVERYTHING
Oh my! I remember that show H.R.Pufenstuff.. to funny.

My favorite costume was when I got to wear my older brothers football uniform. That was kinda of fun.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Not my fav but one I remember was the time I was a mummy.....made from toliet paper. Needless to say it didn't last long.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(MikeRyan @ Sep 29 2003, 11:42 PM)QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 29 2003, 10:49 PM) so as a child I was jelly beans one year and a bunch of grapes another year. This entails having your mom pin baloons all over you.
your lucky!
i was forced to wear a clear garbage bag to contain the balloons

Wow I thought I was the only one.... I am glad there are more of you out there!!! Ha ha!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
One of the funniest costumes I've ever seen was at a party I threw. Some guy came dressed in a plastic garbage can with paper in it a flannel shirt and a John Deere cap. He said he was "Poor White Trash"!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I never cared about the costumes, as long the treat bag was good and full by the nights end.

I do remember mom dressing me up as a bum one year. Wonder if she was trying to tell me something??

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
As a kid I was always something lame. A pirate, a vampire, a woman, a punk rocker, blah blah blah. Now I have a great cow outfit with udders that spray. That was a fun costume for a party we went to. The only problem was that everyone thought it was funny to pull on my "udders" all night long. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was only women doing but, c'mon guys. Watcha grabbin' me for down there?!! Geez!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Sep 30 2003, 06:27 PM)As a kid I was always something lame. A pirate, a vampire, a woman, a punk rocker, blah blah blah. Now I have a great cow outfit with udders that spray. That was a fun costume for a party we went to. The only problem was that everyone thought it was funny to pull on my "udders" all night long. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was only women doing but, c'mon guys. Watcha grabbin' me for down there?!! Geez!
Simple solution...

Modify the costume so that you are a bull. I bet the guys will quit! If not.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts