Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what everyone is planning to be for Brown's party...

-I'm undecided still- Maybe a ninja?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'm little ho peep and rump's a sheep

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Good topic. I have no idea. No creative thoughts. At this point thinking we may just go with the same thing we wore last year..............

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Sep 29 2003, 11:04 AM)Good topic. I have no idea. No creative thoughts. At this point thinking we may just go with the same thing we wore last year..............

don't like our idea????

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Sep 29 2003, 11:06 AM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Sep 29 2003, 11:04 AM) Good topic. I have no idea. No creative thoughts. At this point thinking we may just go with the same thing we wore last year..............

don't like our idea????
I looked for something that would work...nothing seemed right. Can't get into that role.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
SOME WHITE BODY PAINT, WHITE SHORTS, AND A CHEFS HAT.

PILSBURY DOUGHBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 29 2003, 11:13 AM)JJ....guess you won't really need to dress up then!

I may be me.....I have a hard enough time dressing the kiddies...

jUst a hat, some jeans and a wife beater shirt.....All good

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Sep 29 2003, 11:18 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 29 2003, 11:13 AM) JJ....guess you won't really need to dress up then!

Too bad you can't make Kid's Wallet part of your costume.

·
Registered
718 Posts
[/QUOTE]surfergirlck Posted on Sep 29 2003, 03:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm little ho peep and rump's a sheep
CK you gonna shave rump's fleese

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 29 2003, 10:13 AM)I may be me.....I have a hard enough time dressing the kiddies...

You could just go as a BEOOOTCH!!

ha-ha-he-he

G

·
Still not sure on a costume, but my fall back one will be a variation of the Priest costume from last year. It would be different, but equally tasteless and sacreligious...

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 29 2003, 12:01 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Sep 29 2003, 11:18 AM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 29 2003, 11:13 AM) JJ....guess you won't really need to dress up then!

Too bad you can't make Kid's Wallet part of your costume.

YES THAT WOULD BE NICE!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Sep 29 2003, 12:22 PM)Still not sure on a costume, but my fall back one will be a variation of the Priest costume from last year. It would be different, but equally tasteless and sacreligious...
Just wear the same thing, but carry around a copy of Boy's Life magazine.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
make sure you all take TONS of pictures. Manana and I have to be at a party at my bosses house that night!
have fun...as i am sure you all will!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 29 2003, 12:41 PM)make sure you all take TONS of pictures. Manana and I have to be at a party at my bosses house that night!
have fun...as i am sure you all will!
Darn! We were hoping to see you...and perhaps park in your driveway? Really dont want to take a shuttle from Browns field. Thats out of the way for us. Is your place withing walking distance of Browns?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 29 2003, 12:22 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 29 2003, 10:13 AM)

You could just go as a BEOOOTCH!!

ha-ha-he-he

1 - 20 of 47 Posts