Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am creating a halloween DVD comprising of halloween pictures from this year and last.

I have already downloaded about 100 photos from the board, if anyone has any special ones they want to include please email them to me at: [email protected]

Can anyone think of a way that I can show this tonight at TNT's I need a DVD player and a large screen, do they have a large screen there?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Ambassadors please help with this....

Laney, CaptRob, CK, CBJ, those who lined us up at TNT's in the first place.

Can any of you find out available equiptment???

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
They got a projecter their for the big screen, but it definatly has some miles on it.

I have all the ingrediance of a good time. So let me know if you are for sure going to have it done and ready.

And by the way, its nice to see you on the board, itll be even better in person. 3 cheers for Merlin.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I talked to John (Merlin) and he said that he will bring a DVD of Brown's set to music tonight around 9:30 ish or so. I called TNT's and they have a large screen, but projection might be a problem. They have no DVD player. CBJ, do you have a DVD player and / or projector??? Shall I bring my DVD player?? I tried to PM you and also call, but neither worked.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have a projecter if someone can provide a DVD player
. If all else fails i can also provide an X-Box w/the DVD kit. This setup will provide the video but will still need to hook into an audio source

If you need this stuff let me know as soon as possible

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have it burning right now.
It will be ready on time.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
that was a great idea. fun for everyone.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yes yes yes can I get a copy too?? It was awesome to see everyone on the big screen

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(dancinggirl529 @ Oct 29 2003, 09:01 AM)Yes yes yes can I get a copy too?? It was awesome to see everyone on the big screen

I gave it to Rob.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(-Merlin- @ Oct 29 2003, 09:45 AM)QUOTE(dancinggirl529 @ Oct 29 2003, 09:01 AM) Yes yes yes can I get a copy too?? It was awesome to see everyone on the big screen

I gave it to Rob.
Capt Rob??? Can we get copies?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Oh, oh....my hand is in the air....Can I have one, please! I missed out last night

This is way cool of you to put these together, Merlin...very special

·
Registered
557 Posts
It looks like a lot of people would be interested in having a copy of that CD...is there a way to produce mass quantities of it?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Now, is is an actual DVD, or just a CD-ROM of JPEGs, or what?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts