Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Nov 5 2003, 12:39 AM)Hammer who is that girl in the last pic with you?????
Some chick that could tell where the fun was. We did shots then..........................

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,907 Posts
Even though you guys looked real PURDY, we at TNT's still OUT-ROCKED ya'll!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 5 2003, 01:34 AM)Even though you guys looked real PURDY, we at TNT's still OUT-ROCKED ya'll!!

Hey Steve,

If you guys out-rocked us then why did Capt'n Rob call Hammer to have us come down there?
Maybe it's because he knew we were the party.

Hammer is correct, there were so many hotties up there. B2B and I were in amazment, everytime the front door opened it was another group of hotties walking in.

Great to see everyone and meet you Pam-ee

Cotty

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,583 Posts
Well I got the sore throught that the wife had, felt like SH**
maybe I should have done some shots. Dont want to get any peeps sick though. Next week sounds good we could make this a regular for the north and north west side peeps. There is also a place in Lk Orion called Buffalo Wild wings that could be fun also.

·
Premium Member
5,320 Posts
Guys, the pictures will prove all. Once CBJ downloads them from his 1963 Kodak, you will see who really rocked.

·
Registered
267 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 5 2003, 01:34 AM)Even though you guys looked real PURDY, we at TNT's still OUT-ROCKED ya'll!!

WOW... apparently you don't really have much of an idea on how us North West siders do it... After that comment being made, it becomes my obligation as a young, college enrolled, fraternity man, to come to Hamlin Pub next week and show all of you a lil side of Rochester. Please feel free to bring camera's for the show. Now I just have to find a DD.. <_<

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.