·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The gang.....hammer, spider and debbie, cotty, boater2be, and pam-ee

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pam-ee singing with Cliff Erickson. She was awesome!!!

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey hammer, let me take a picture of us...............

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hammer who is that girl in the last pic with you?????

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cotty and spider starting another LSCN yell......................

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Always a good time when cliff is singing!!!!

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Nov 5 2003, 12:39 AM)Hammer who is that girl in the last pic with you?????
Some chick that could tell where the fun was. We did shots then..........................

·
Registered
380 Posts
DAMN... I was going to come up there. I live on Avon.. like 3 min away. Instead I stayed home and studied. That girl is hot....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 5 2003, 01:34 AM)Even though you guys looked real PURDY, we at TNT's still OUT-ROCKED ya'll!!

I can be at the Pub in 3 weeks to take care of that~We'll see who out rocks who

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
We had a blast. Ride home was uneventful too. Lets do this more often and see if we can get more of the peeps to show.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 5 2003, 01:34 AM)Even though you guys looked real PURDY, we at TNT's still OUT-ROCKED ya'll!!

Hey Steve,

If you guys out-rocked us then why did Capt'n Rob call Hammer to have us come down there?
Maybe it's because he knew we were the party.

Hammer is correct, there were so many hotties up there. B2B and I were in amazment, everytime the front door opened it was another group of hotties walking in.

Great to see everyone and meet you Pam-ee

Cotty

·
Registered
243 Posts
That was a lot of fun! It was nice to finally meet Cotty, Spider and Debbie. We had tons of good conversation!

Next Tuesday? Same time same place everyone??

GO NORTHSIDERS!!!!!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Well I got the sore throught that the wife had, felt like SH**
maybe I should have done some shots. Dont want to get any peeps sick though. Next week sounds good we could make this a regular for the north and north west side peeps. There is also a place in Lk Orion called Buffalo Wild wings that could be fun also.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Guys, the pictures will prove all. Once CBJ downloads them from his 1963 Kodak, you will see who really rocked.

·
Registered
380 Posts

WOW... apparently you don't really have much of an idea on how us North West siders do it... After that comment being made, it becomes my obligation as a young, college enrolled, fraternity man, to come to Hamlin Pub next week and show all of you a lil side of Rochester. Please feel free to bring camera's for the show. Now I just have to find a DD.. <_<

1 - 20 of 23 Posts