Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a great time with all lscn peeps

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Yeah what a blast it was.

So Cliff Ericson started to play "Forever in blue jeans" and out of no where DawnieDawn runs up on stage and started to dance. Then in the middle of the song she literally(sp) push cliff's head away from the microphone and started to sing. Awesome!!!

BobRob the shot king lived up to his name once again. Shot after shot after shot.

I led the Social chants of the bar and Hammer finished them.

Who was that gay guy singing...
Hammer called this guy out...

Nice to meet you Damn Yankee and Fermented..

Then 3crabs showed up leading the group with guiness.

And once again Kezzerone never showed....Come on man you live so close but haven't showed yet.

Another great time at the Hamlin Pub....

cotty

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would have stayed for more shots but had 3 goldens waiting in the car ,,,

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah, that was funny as hell when Dawn pushed his head away from the mic to sing herself!!!!!

We had about 16 peeps this week, and was fun with all!!!! Nice to see you up there 3crabs, bobrob, fermented, dawnie dawn, cotty, and many friends of friends.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Yep....DawnieDawn was in the Hamlin Pub House! Forever in blue jeans baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great time!

Cotty, Hammer, 3crabs, Damn Yankee and Bobrob20~ you all Rock!

Fermented, thanks chief...getting me back to Manor! Your awesome....tip the cup game, the 29th of what? I'll be there!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I had a great time too!! Dawn can really shake her thang!

I remember that we called Cat'n Rob and gave him a good

SSOOOCCCIIIAALLL! over the phone!!

Can't wait for next week -- Hammer, I think that you scared Nicki away with your 30 footer!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Nov 12 2003, 12:37 AM)Yeah what a blast it was.

So Cliff Ericson started to play "Forever in blue jeans" and out of no where DawnieDawn runs up on stage and started to dance. Then in the middle of the song she literally(sp) push cliff's head away from the microphone and started to sing. Awesome!!!

BobRob the shot king lived up to his name once again. Shot after shot after shot.

I led the Social chants of the bar and Hammer finished them.

Who was that gay guy singing...
Hammer called this guy out...

Nice to meet you Damn Yankee and Fermented..

Then 3crabs showed up leading the group with guiness.

And once again Kezzerone never showed....Come on man you live so close but haven't showed yet.

Another great time at the Hamlin Pub....

cotty
I missed DD antics

That sounded Halarious! missed you all!

We should alternate! Hamlin one Tuesday TNT the other!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Nov 12 2003, 07:32 AM)We should alternate! Hamlin one Tuesday TNT the other!
TRAITOR!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cotty mentioned locker room on vandyke has a good pizza deal , on wed i think it was would be a good in between place for east and west peeps ... to do a half way thing.

whats up with the traitor comment?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 12 2003, 09:06 AM)whats up with the traitor comment?

That was to Gary for thinking about switching sides.

I can understand the west-siders going there, but it'd be way too far of a drive for us, especially on a weeknight.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
michigans public transportation sucks ,,, they lower the drinking tollerance, so they can get more money for the roads , but dont do anything to help peopl;e from having to drive.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 12 2003, 09:15 AM)I can understand the west-siders going there, but it'd be way too far of a drive for us, especially on a weeknight.

I am going to pretend I didn't read that~! omg!

Beachbum can all the way to Bahama Breeze last Friday from N.B.......Not one complaint from him either. We enjoyed his company.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 12 2003, 09:15 AM)I can understand the west-siders going there, but it'd be way too far of a drive for us, especially on a weeknight.

Oh, but we can come to TNT's and not bitch like you. What do you care? You never go anywhere anyways.

G

·
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 12 2003, 10:13 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 12 2003, 09:15 AM) I can understand the west-siders going there, but it'd be way too far of a drive for us, especially on a weeknight.

QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 12 2003, *from the rush Hour Traffic thread*)And driving with your significant other makes it seem even longer sometimes.

Oh, but we can come to TNT's and not bitch like you. What do you care? You never go anywhere anyways.

Ah hah! Now we know what the issue about driving is!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Somebody is in trouble when they get home tonight
Just glad it's not my @$$! The Boss verses SnowPuff

Snow, just be lucky you don't work with her! Let's put it this way, Rich's nickname (I gave him
) is, "yes, Mr. President, anything you say, Mr. President". That's how I earn bonus points with my boss

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 12 2003, 10:13 AM)Oh, but we can come to TNT's and not bitch like you. What do you care? You never go anywhere anyways.
Who's bitching?
I just stated its too far for me.

And I was at TNTs last night.

And I have NO IDEA what threecrabs is talking about.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (Snowmaker @ Nov 12 2003, *from the rush Hour Traffic thread*)
even lonAnd driving with your significant other makes it seem ger sometimes.

NOW YOU DID IT WAIT TILL BOSS SEES THIS...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 12 2003, 10:44 AM)QUOTE (Snowmaker @ Nov 12 2003, *from the rush Hour Traffic thread*)
even lonAnd driving with your significant other makes it seem ger sometimes.

NOW YOU DID IT WAIT TILL BOSS SEES THIS...
Well, if threecrabs had posted that in the correct thread, I might have known what she was talking about.

How did that get into this thread??

1 - 20 of 79 Posts