Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any pics ?
have a good time ?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
If he can remember, he had a great time like I did also! Even "Hop" showed up on Saturday night to enjoy the fun! We had great weather on Friday and Saturday, and the trip back Sunday was great also! Hope more of you can join us on our outings, it is a great time!

·
12,052 Posts
I lost him Shandog. Snowflake found this one for me.

Weekend was awesome. Great ride down on Friday. Got pulled over by the La Salle police
, nice view from the boat looking over the water. Took the dinghy all over on Saturday around the islands and to a carnival in town. They had fireworks friday night for some festival. Got in a couple more races on the river Saturday, that's always fun. This time I had two people in my dinghy and one in theirs, so when I beat them I could really rub it in.
Sunday we left around 11:30 and joined half a dozen boats at metro for the day. Beachbum showed up too. Rob already yelled at me for not taking any pics, the view was great. Yeah hop came down about 11pm on saturday night. I stood on the seawall with my spotlight and radio "can you see me now?"

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 9 2003, 05:38 PM)I lost him Shandog. Snowflake found this one for me.

Weekend was awesome. Great ride down on Friday. Got pulled over by the La Salle police
, nice view from the boat looking over the water. Took the dinghy all over on Saturday around the islands and to a carnival in town. They had fireworks friday night for some festival. Got in a couple more races on the river Saturday, that's always fun. This time I had two people in my dinghy and one in theirs, so when I beat them I could really rub it in.
Sunday we left around 11:30 and joined half a dozen boats at metro for the day. Beachbum showed up too. Rob already yelled at me for not taking any pics, the view was great. Yeah hop came down about 11pm on saturday night. I stood on the seawall with my spotlight and radio "can you see me now?"

Well glad you had a good time, and you beat that other guy's dinghy..oooops, you should only beat your own dinghy

was at metro around 8:45pm..... were you still there ?
i picked up my car

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 9 2003, 06:20 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 9 2003, 06:38 PM) Got pulled over by the La Salle police :
Why , I was no there ???
Noise Ordinance, his stereo was too loud !

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I lost my flame avatar too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts