Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to start a thread to tell hammer how coolio he is!
i got a big not-so-sloppy cyber smooch for you cause, well, you are the best ( & handsome, too) ! no reason; just because.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 21 2003, 03:58 PM)i just wanted to start a thread to tell hammer how coolio he is!
i got a big not-so-sloppy cyber smooch for you cause, well, you are the best ( & handsome, too) ! no reason; just because.

ALLLLRIGHTY there buddy . . . how much did THIS thread cost ya??

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
well we know what is hammers new wallpaper now on his computer !

hammer is a cool dude for sure.......glad i met him.
seen him when he had his 370 baja years ago...lol

·
12,052 Posts
WOW!!! Log on for a few before going out tonight and find this!!! THANKS CK. You are the coolest (well maybe second coolest)
j/k

How 'bout a smootch with that outfit you had on last night?
YOWZAAAAA!!!

Didn't cost a thing Steve.
she's my bud.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You are pretty cool Hammer!!!
Ya got room for me on that Cruiser's next season???
I may have lost my Formula ride.....

·
Registered
380 Posts
I must admit that Hammer is a great guy. As many of you may or may not know, my first outing related to LSCN was last week to the Hamlin Pub. All I had to do was introduce myself to Hammer and the rest went like cake. I will admit that I was rather nervous going alone to meet up with a bunch of people I have never met in person. That nervousness was diminished with the help of Hammer.. (the 5 beers I had helped a lil too
)

Thanks alot bud.... it meant alot.

John

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
glad to have meet you too

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 21 2003, 04:45 PM)How 'bout a smootch with that outfit you had on last night?
YOWZAAAAA!!!
okay!
you got it!!!

hope you had a great weekend, hammer!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTEi just wanted to start a thread to tell hammer how coolio he is!

i want to be coolio too

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Ya, Hammer rocks. Hammer and Cotty did me a big favor. They didn't let the beer in my cooler go to waste. yep yep, they drank it all up. yum yum.
. Oh ya, he helped me find my lost truck too.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Nov 23 2003, 05:33 PM)I must admit that Hammer is a great guy. As many of you may or may not know, my first outing related to LSCN was last week to the Hamlin Pub. All I had to do was introduce myself to Hammer and the rest went like cake. I will admit that I was rather nervous going alone to meet up with a bunch of people I have never met in person. That nervousness was diminished with the help of Hammer.. (the 5 beers I had helped a lil too
)

Thanks alot bud.... it meant alot.

John
Yes Keezer, Hammer is a great guy.
He was one of the first to welcome me into the group as well. However we try not to tell him this too often! We don't want his ego to get too big for his boat.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Who else could we get to yell ssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccc
ccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllin a ear pearcing voice like hammer.

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 21 2003, 04:01 PM)ALLLLRIGHTY there buddy . . . how much did THIS thread cost ya??

[snapback]164360[/snapback]​

Plenty i'm sure!
Hammer can grow on you after a while!
and i don't have to just say that because i have my own boat to go out on! j/k

Here is a big wet one for ya Jim!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What caused this old thread to be dug up?

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Mar 15 2006, 12:57 AM)A salute to one of the best guys of LSCN!
[snapback]384845[/snapback]​

Bored this morning???

1 - 20 of 31 Posts