Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I just wanted to say a great, big THANK YOU to Hammer (and Jenn, too
) for making my 4th of July holiday weekend memorable...and AWESOME!!!!

People kept thinking I was Jenn all weekend ... he he two blondes on the Hammertime

You guys, I really appreciated your hospitality and your friendship during this weekend...started out feeling really bummed, but realized that I have everything I need---GREAT FRIENDS and great times were had THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to the Sunbums, too for babysitting the Saleenamobile this weekend and hanging with me, too....

Thanks to XO for the Cognac shots......omg!
and 3Crabs for keeping me DRUNK all weekend...I am never drinking one of your "BLENDER" drinks again!!!!!!!!!!

P29-------------paybacks here, too

ALL OF MY LSCN FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya, man!!!!

Bob's Sister

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Glad you had a goodtime........I'll be ready to do it again...just need a few days to recuperate

Next time he'll fix you up with some "VIRGIN" drinks, lol!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 6 2003, 10:35 PM)Glad you had a goodtime........I'll be ready to do it again...just need a few days to recuperate

so you'll be ready for Hammer's birthday, right

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 6 2003, 10:41 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 6 2003, 10:35 PM) Glad you had a goodtime........I'll be ready to do it again...just need a few days to recuperate

I was going to give my liver a rest , but for Hammers Birthday, I'll risk a transplant!

·
12,052 Posts
Your welcome!! Anytime. It was a great weekend even with the iffy weather.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 6 2003, 10:41 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 6 2003, 10:35 PM) Glad you had a goodtime........I'll be ready to do it again...just need a few days to recuperate

All Parl Ranger will be on overtime on July 9

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh my I forgot to give an extra, special THANK YOU to TRAVELER for that AWESOME time we had on Thursday Night...I especially loved the part where you made my face get freaky......

Gotta love the rumor mill!!!! <_< <_<

·
Registered
3,784 Posts

So where , when ? We are going to get together somewhere to celebrate, right?

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah the rumor mill
<_<

Next time we'll tell 3crabs to not use a fifth on only two blenders of drinks. Geez!!!

Haha Bob's sister
You can say that again.

See ya sis............

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm hoping I can convince you all to do it tomorrow night instead because I have my kids Wednesday night...got my nights confused because of the holiday and the TRAVELER distraction

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 7 2003, 08:04 PM)Yeah the rumor mill

Next time we'll tell 3crabs to not use a fifth on only two blenders of drinks. Geez!!!

Haha Bob's sister
You can say that again.

See ya sis............
How could I NOT behave with a BRO like you?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 7 2003, 08:04 PM)I'm hoping I can convince you all to do it tomorrow night instead because I have my kids Wednesday night...got my nights confused because of the holiday and the TRAVELER distraction

Thats the distraction that made you forget you said we could go cruising in the Saleenamobile?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 08:07 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 7 2003, 08:04 PM) I'm hoping I can convince you all to do it tomorrow night instead because I have my kids Wednesday night...got my nights confused because of the holiday and the TRAVELER distraction

Thats the distraction that made you forget you said we could go cruising in the Saleenamobile?

ok

·
12,052 Posts
I get out of work at 3:30 this week so after work comes EARLY.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 7 2003, 08:04 PM)Yeah the rumor mill

Haha Bob's sister
You can say that again.

See ya sis............
That's when the threesome happened, right???

Let's get some really good juicy stories about Saleena going through this rumor mill....

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 7 2003, 08:09 PM)I get out of work at 3:30 this week so after work comes EARLY.
so, what are you saying? tomorrow AND Wednesday???

1 - 20 of 32 Posts