Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hammer

We talked yesterday but it was not something I could truely devote to cause of all the days events.

You had mentioned a few things to look up and to look into...If you would could you pass them on again.

Sorry!

·
12,052 Posts
I had no phone all weekend
Sorry, I've been busy tricking out the hammer garage before summer gets here. Now my phone service is back but my home pc modem lost its configuration.
I'll get the web site for that place in Bay city. Another guy went there Saturday and put a bid on an 80's 268 sundancer. Super clean, he said.

·
12,052 Posts
And oh yeah.... call Ken Hayes at Cruisers 920-834-2211. He's a great customer service guy. Won't hang up on you like those traker guys.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 8 2003, 12:09 PM)And oh yeah.... call Ken Hayes at Cruisers 920-834-2211. He's a great customer service guy. Won't hang up on you like those traker guys.

Talked to Ken for about a half an hour. Got a lot of good answers!

·
12,052 Posts
Finally got my home pc online
stupid modem

Bay Harbor Marina is the place www.bayharborbaycity.com is the site. Tons of boats, all indoors in heat.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!

Had a good discussion with Hazt last night too!

Thank ya Thank ya!

Will check out that site when I get home!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.