1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
SHE WANTS A SPANKING.......LOL!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 31 2003, 09:55 PM)Eddie, bite me.....better yet, bite the head off a bat!

OUCH!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 31 2003, 09:58 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 31 2003, 09:55 PM) Eddie, bite me.....better yet, bite the head off a bat!

OUCH!

MIKE
I'm watchin' you, buddy

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Jul 31 2003, 10:51 PM)I've read about you and that biting fetish

READ?~! I've partied with you........did you wake up in the morning feeling weak and lifeless??? Oh...it wasn't from the blood loss, but the over-indulgence of
lemon drops~!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 31 2003, 10:46 PM)MIKE
I'm watchin' you, buddy

Why you watching me??? What did I do???

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You know what you did.......Don't make me tell the whole board
I'm a good detective

New York Dolls: bad detective............remember that song????

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Jul 31 2003, 10:59 PM)Thanks for the reminder...must check stoli levels on the boat...
If I'm there, I've got ya covered! Vanilla is really good in my strawberry blender drink

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Did it have anything to do with Whip cream and eating???

G

·
I prefer the vanilla with vernors. Tastes just like a Boston cooler, only better

Mike - I thought I had a really, really great weekend at Bayfest until I saw your pictures. Then I realized it was just really great...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Jul 31 2003, 11:04 PM)Mike - I thought I had a really, really great weekend at Bayfest until I saw your pictures. Then I realized it was just really great...
Yes, I had a really, really GREAT weekend!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mike, no...not talking about the whip cream......keep that away from me
Still watchng you

Bill.....with Vernors.....that sounds really good. Would have to get diet though......I never even buy pop. Think I am this weekend though, thanx.

Hey........seen any skunks lately???? I have a whole family of ground hogs here <_< Did you know they climb trees??? I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Two of them went up the neighbors trees (and yes, those neighbors
).....

G

·
I found out why the skunk was around the boat. I had put a bunch of stuff on the platform to take it in the house and apparently something fell off. The next day I found a gallon sized ziplock bag that USED to have some brownies in it under one of the drives. Lots of holes in it too. Blasted brownie theivin' skunks...

I've never seen a ground hog climb, I may need proof. Maybe they are tree hogs? Maybe?? Ok, maybe not. So a couple weeks ago a chipmunk was chowing some birdseed in the garage. Adrian walked out in front of me and the chip ran off and she said "Oooooo there you are you little hedgehog" and ran after it. Cracked me up, actually laughing just thinking about it. Did Mak do any rabbit fishing?

BTW we tried the Corona and Limon drink tonight. thumbs up...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, that explains the skunks! So bait the trap w/brownies?~! stinkies....

That is sooo funny....Adrian's playing with critters, too!
the little ones...they are so cute! They just need to learn what they are playing with and not to chase and catch 'em no matter what the bait is.

Mak and her little boy friend didn't catch any rabbits
but was caught talking to the ground hogs today
I freaked......I tried explaining to her that their teeth are 3 in. long, but she's still only 5.

Rich confirmed.....those g hogs do climb trees......Glad to know I'm not the crazy lady I thought I was..shewwwwww.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts