Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at gull island yesterday afternoon while having few drinks with friends one says what the fu%? we look over and some guy that beeched his boat on the sand there was standing on swim platform shorts off taking a dump in the water. couldnt belive it there were kids and women
and this guys hanging his arse off back of boat doing that. <_< iam sure his boat had a head on it it looked big enough to have one .

·
Registered
531 Posts

Seen a guy doing the same thing at Strawberry this year, and I also seen someone doing it last year. Apparently people think that Lake St. Clair is their own personal toilet. maybe they mistook the lake for this bathroom.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
YUCK!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I would NEVER do that!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Aug 31 2003, 09:03 AM)Girlie, the word YUCK was being very polite... Why do people do things like this???
YOU know.... the moot is a great place to party and hang out unfortunately, there is always some Jerk (being nice) that is just a little too wasted and makes the rest of the normal people out there have a bad name!!!!!

I wish that jerk would have fallen and gotten a Zebra Mussle up his ARSE!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
that is just too sick. cripes.
i think i may go throw up my breakfast.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 31 2003, 10:15 AM)that is just too sick. cripes.
i think i may go throw up my breakfast.
Ck, I agree with you... But I seen the same thing happen one morning when I was getting on my boat to go out fishing. Right next to where MaryJane lives a girl got out of a sailboat which was moored and went next to a boat in dry dock and did the same thing... Yuck...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
god! you'd think they could pinch it until they got to a restroom if they were moored at a dry dock. ick.

thank goodness, tho, it wasn't CBJ because then mary jane would have gotten a present on her porch like shandog did!

Attachments

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 31 2003, 10:41 AM)god! you'd think they could pinch it until they got to a restroom if they were moored at a dry dock. ick.

thank goodness, tho, it wasn't CBJ because then mary jane would have gotten a present on her porch like shandog did!
CK, and I just finished lunch too.... Oh my,,, Yuck...

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I would have walked over to the bow of his boat and started rocking it until he fell off the back into his own floating fecies...

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 31 2003, 12:10 PM)I would have walked over to the bow of his boat and started rocking it until he fell off the back into his own floating fecies...

I would have just pushed the M*****F***** in the water, I will kick anyones A** that I see doing that.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Sep 1 2003, 11:51 AM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 31 2003, 12:10 PM) I would have walked over to the bow of his boat and started rocking it until he fell off the back into his own floating fecies...

I would have just pushed the M*****F***** in the water, I will kick anyones A** that I see doing that.

then laughed my a** off at him!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Someone should have got there MC numbers and reported him to the sheriff...a$$ holes like that don't deserve to be anywhere out on the water!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Too bad you didn't ge a pic of him & his boat. Wouldn't that be a nice thing to plaster all over the internet...let all the boaters know who he is.

There is just NO excuse for that. Totally grosse.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(MrSunbum @ Sep 1 2003, 04:23 PM)Too bad you didn't ge a pic of him & his boat. Wouldn't that be a nice thing to plaster all over the internet...let all the boaters know who he is.

There is just NO excuse for that. Totally grosse.
That would have been the thing to do!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts