Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k. So I'm alittle early our 9year anniversary is tommorrow (wednesday) but wanted to say happy! before he got the chance! Amid posting reading the thread women, who understands them, cracking me up.
I think men are just as guilty as women as expecting us to read their minds. Sometimes CBJ will start off mid sentance, and I have to remind him I don't know what the heck he's talking about. He usually turns to me and says --"What, can't you read my mind?" I feel the same way sometimes you forget your other half is a seperate person. Anyhow, I love you! I can't believe we've been together for 9 years already! Time flys, I'm glad I have you by my side. Looking forward for all the crazy years to come!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Awesome and congrats, hard to believe you got married when you were 12 years old!!!! (You are 21 right?)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Goose why are you home!? How come you're not at Tnt's havin fun with the rest. At least I have an excuse--mini CBJ's w/ no babysitter!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ Feb 4 2004, 12:03 AM)Goose why are you home!? How come you're not at Tnt's havin fun with the rest. At least I have an excuse--mini CBJ's w/ no babysitter!
didn't get home from gym until 10, have a lot of work to do tomorrow before the BIG raft meeting, so I have to conserve my partying energy

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Congrat's

1 - 20 of 48 Posts