Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
The Norah Jones concert at Meadow Brook is TONIGHT and I'm going with my FAVORITE person to share it with!

Can't Wait!

Can't Wait!

Can't Wait!

Can't Wait!

Taxman came across some tickets today and he said he's looking to see if anyone is interested in them - they are pavillion seats like row N or something like that. Snow, now's your chance to see the show!! LOL

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I'm not big on SeaFood, But I Love a Happy Clam!!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 5 2003, 11:38 AM)Are clams happy?
Everyone I've ever dealt with has gone away a bit sore but very happy!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Sorry Shandoggie can't pollute my ears after listening to the divine strains of Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Metallica at the Silver dome all last night!!

But you party on rock star!!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 5 2003, 03:34 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 5 2003, 11:38 AM) Are clams happy?
Everyone I've ever dealt with has gone away a bit sore but very happy!!!

and they taste good too.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jul 5 2003, 03:44 PM)Looking forward to it....

Mini
Norah or your next visit with a clam?? If it's Norah ------ ****[email protected]!! You must be getting in touch with your feminine side. Way to go Mr. Sensitivity!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
It musta been a reeaalllyy big concert. I live about a mile north of the place, and by 7:30 pm University was grid locked from Squirrel road all the way to Adams. I could even hear the music, although faintly, and the crowd! I hope everyone who went had an excellent time!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts