Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
August 1 ?!?!?!?!?! Time is flying by...

Holy Cow...

School Starts in a few weeks....

I saw Halloween items at the store today
After Labor Day, that's the next holiday.

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT....

The Brown's Halloween Party is gonna ROCK this year...can you imagine?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! LSCN Halloween Bash at Browns...first Saturday in October !!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts

Went by to fast!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Puppetshow, Jelly Bean and I already planned our costumes
Can't wait !!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
WAAAY too fast!! <_<

Huuumm I need a good costume idea......

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Teacher, huh?

What do you teach?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Those hormones! Do they ever start then! AGH!

I am a school bus driver...I'll be back to work soon, too.
5:00 a.m. comes early and I don't party when I work the next day. Love my kiddies too much.

Thanksgiving is in Nov.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
My son is going into 5th this year and you sure hit that nail on the head. HORMONES!!!!!!! PUBERTY!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm more then happy to send him back to school! lol

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
yuck! thanks for the reminder..... I hate the idea that August is here and will be over before we know it ;-(
This summer went by way to quickly-
the good thing about being August 1st is that i only have 35 days left until our wedding ;-)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
August already?? And I've only been out on ONE boat!!
(unless you count the ones that weren't moving
)

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
come on peeps its not over yet, we got about 6 more weeks before its time to winterize.
What I want to know is will we get some weekends when it does not fn rain.
oh well just venting TGIF.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Man summer started out really great and quickly went right into the "dumper" for me. BUUUUUUUTTTTTT at least we still have "AEROSMITH" on the 15th to look forward.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The official end of summer doesn't come until Steven Tyler screams "SUCK ON MY BIG TEN INCH -- RECORD OF A MAN WHO SINGS THE BLUES AND A BAND WHO PLAYS THE BLUES. SHE JUST LOVE MY BIG TEN INCH RECORD OF HER FAVORITE BLUES"!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 1 2003, 08:39 AM)Man summer started out really great and quickly went right into the "dumper" for me. BUUUUUUUTTTTTT at least we still have "AEROSMITH" on the 15th to look forward.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The official end of summer doesn't come until Steven Tyler screams "SUCK ON MY BIG TEN INCH -- RECORD OF A MAN WHO SINGS THE BLUES AND A BAND WHO PLAYS THE BLUES. SHE JUST LOVE MY BIG TEN INCH RECORD OF HER FAVORITE BLUES"!!
various smilies; select whichever works!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts