Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob, you throw one hell of a party. I can't beleive how many people were at your house, the street was full from end to end.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Yeah Thanks Rob and Kim and Happy B-day!! You looked so cute and to think you only have 2 months to go!!
Thanks for letting me keep my boots on too! I seriously would have had to go home and change!
Just a little word of advice next time put "bring your slippers" on the invite than people, well at least us girls wouldn't flip out!! I cleaned them good tho!
Had to get home at 1:00. That always sucks but I think I did enough Jager bombs that it was time to go!! Hope yur house didn't get too trashed!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Had a great time too.. thanks for the invite,,
nice seeing everyone... Think some people got there coats mixed up though.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Sorry I missed it. My parents didn't leave until 9:30 and I was just too tired and buzzed by then.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
The whole street was lined up with cars from one end to the other... I called hammer last night he was hanging out on the fire escape steps, by the sound of it he had a good time too. They warned him a few times he said to quiet down...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Thank you for a wonderful party!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Feb 22 2004, 10:08 AM)Great party!!Oh waite I wasn`t invited

Me either, Bobby
You should have come with Pandora to ours
It was a blast

Sounds like a wonderful birthday party! Happy B-Day to Mrs. Waterlogged! Many more to you!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Man O man! Only minimal damge done to the house.

Thanks to Mark (fatcat) and Ken, you guys did a great job!

Is a party ever really a party unless Rerun is in his underwear? Man that was hilarious!

We will plan a bigger one once it warms up and we can have some people outside!

·
Registered
49 Posts
OMG! Had an absolute ball sorry it had to end!! Thank you Kim (hottest looking pregnant lady on the planet!) And Rob for the laughs. Oh yeah nice job on the invites....as it was a high school reunion that was very much appreciated~

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Feb 22 2004, 01:11 PM)Is a party ever really a party unless Rerun is in his underwear? Man that was hilarious!
I hope there's some pics of that!!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Oh yeah, and huge thanks to CBJ for coming by this morning with cleaning supplies and offering to clean. To bad I wasn't home! Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 22 2004, 12:41 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ Feb 22 2004, 10:08 AM) Great party!!Oh waite I wasn`t invited

Me either, Bobby
You should have come with Pandora to ours
It was a blast

Sounds like a wonderful birthday party! Happy B-Day to Mrs. Waterlogged! Many more to you!
Waterlogged posted weeks ago to send him a PM w/yo email addy if you wanted to attend.

The house was packed!

RR is that why you kept wanting to show me your panties
I told you i already saw that in the MOOT, i didnt know you were wearing something special

Thanks for having us over and letting us crash there too. I woke up with a baby blanket on me??? Whoever did that...thanks

There were so many cool peeps at your house last night it was hard to keep up with the saying hi's

Kim, you are looking so sweet and HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!!!!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Where is everyone right now my name is the only one on all of the posts?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Ha!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I wasn't invited but I'm glad I went.

I got there just in time. They were running low on mixers, so I took a drive into the clem $23 worth of tonic, 7-up, diet/regular coke, and oh, and I threw in a bottle of aboslute.

I think the absolute wasn't even touched. So much for all of us doing a lemon drop. Next time around.

P.S.

Happy Birthday Kim!
!
!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts