1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Have a great one Bill. Bob

·
Registered
666 Posts
Another happy year for the Scales & Tales. They don't seem to be getting any older.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Guys Mac left for KY Lake on Sunday and wont get these until this Sunday. Either way he is still an old fart that draws some cool toons....

Happy BDay!

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?

Mini

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mac,

Even tho you won't see this till next week, have a wonderful 25th birthday....hope you do well in the tournie...especially since I'm fishing the Triton tournament there the first week in Jun and could use help!!!

Have a great one buddy!!!

Dave

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Dittos to the above Mac, hope you did well this week in Ky.

I have to disagree with Mine. I am an "old fart", you are in the prime of life. I hope you make the most of it.

Jim Clement

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I thought I was the OLD Fart here.
Bob Hope your day was great Bill.Bob

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Hope Mac gets a 'did great in the tournament' birthday gift.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
,..Thanks EVERYONE for the B-Day wishes,...I had a GREAT time down in KY,..didn't do all that well in the tourny, (missed a check by a couple fish!!!,..but only lost one, but it was a TOAD!!
),.....regardless it was a GREAT week!! Good to be home again, though, (I NEVER,..well,..rarely,get homesick,...but I'm usually traveling with Mini or Neeley and good company like them make a HUGE difference,.....this time I was solo and it was quite boring at times!!.....Not to mention I was in a DRY county!! That reaalllyyy SUCKED!!!
) LOL....but I hooked up with several tournament friends down there at a Santa Fe Restaurant in the next county and we drowned our tears and thirsts in a HUUUGE way on thursday night,....none of us made the cut so we didn't have to get up early!!!! ahahaha
That was a goood night!!! Can't wait to go back down again soon,.....the hospitality/fishing/people/scenery and lodging is awesome,.......plenty of everything!!
Note to self,...(Pack cooler with beer/limes/rum/jack and cokes,..BEFORE leaving Indiana!
).....

Also,....take your "Billy Bob" teeth with you next time,....seems like EVERYONE wears'em down there!!.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah...that Santa Fe Steakhouse is GOOD....Lot's of pretty scenery, good food and fishermen everywhere you look....but the pretty scenery makes the place, IMHO!

Welcome Back, Mac...

Dave

1 - 18 of 18 Posts