Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy B-day Oh Sultan of Snaggletooth!!! 79 years is AWESOME!!! Here's to another 79 and the hopes that you will catch the Musky of a lifetime next year!!! Go for the new world record Big Dog!! She's out there!!! Congrat's and thank you for all you have done for the sport and the lake!! You are my hero!!

Fish on!!

Mac

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Most definately the most infamous muskie fisherman in the land, and also a wonderful person who share's his knowledge and wisdom with the fishing community. Happy birthday Top Dog. Your new boat will serve you well. May your day be full of festive happiness and Thank you for all you share with this board. I bet if all the muskies had a special tag on them from you catching them ever so many anglers could say HEY here's one of BoB's fish.

h2o<----------say's enjoy your day!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Happy Birthday Bob! Now I dont feel so old turning 40 on Thursday.....

You know ALL the fish in the lake are Bobs....just some are bait for his REAL pets....

Mini

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Happy birthday and many more

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD SALT YOU !!!! MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE! KEEP ON TROLLING

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Happy B-day

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
happy birthday to you, fine sir!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Happy Birthday Bob you old Sea Dog!!!!

Well on the East Coast you'd be an old Sea Dog. Since there's no salt water in MI I guess you're just OLD!!!!

See ya soon so you can win all my spare change again

Marke

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Thanks all
Red Hot One if you see me trolling get out of the way as it will have to be a Muskie pulling me and my casting Rod
Bob

·
Registered
320 Posts
Happy Birthday "Mammoth Hunter"!

Many Happy Returns!
(Though I've always wondered what that means)

Sorry, the wife is busy working tonight. We'll have to get her to make you another fish cake next year.

Regards,

Dave

·
Registered
234 Posts
Cheers, Bob! Here's to the years yet to come, the fish to be caught, and the flats that go on forever ...

Thanks for all you share and teach us newbies!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Happy Birthday, Bob

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!!

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Happy birthday Bob. Thanks for all the info sharing on this site this year. Please keep it coming for for all of us to benefit from in the many, many years to come. I bought a new rod and reel from BPS for musky casting per your specs and I love it.

See ya on the water,

Jim

1 - 20 of 23 Posts