Happy Birthday!!!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jun 15 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the B.D wishes. It was also our 34th wedding anniversary...
Time flies by when your having fun....
Guess that makes it pretty easy to remember your anniversary!

Happy Anniversary too!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Happy B-Day and Anniversary to our god father of LSCN! Wishing you many more boating years!

and, great minds are alike! My b-day was last weekend and our 24th. was this weekend! Poor 3crabs is screwed in June, lol.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(daileyinterest @ Jun 15 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary!

So where did the Mrs. take you out for both occasions?

Let's see&#8230;.Saturday night we went out for dinner at Verniers in Fair Haven. The food was excellent. We shared a crab cake on a portabella mushroom for an appetizer.
I had Chicken Marcella and Yolanda had a type of an Asian Shrimp dish and we shared our meals. They also had one of the best tasting Clam Chowder soups that I have had in a very long time..

I spent Friday and Saturday fishing catching walleye, smallmouth bass and then the usual other small species of fish. Friday night we enjoyed my grand-daughters ballet recital and got home at 10:15pm.

Saturday afternoon we went and purchased a new King Size mattress which was just a hair over $3500.00. An expensive afternoon for sure but we needed the new mattress&#8230;

Sunday was not a boating day. We went early to the Original pancake house in Grosse Pointe for breakfast. Later that afternoon the family came over for pizza and a Cold Stone ice cream cake and we spent the day playing some baseball with my grand-daughters age 3 & 8.

So Mr. Dailey, aren't you glad that you asked????? He he

1 - 18 of 18 Posts