Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday Scott. Hope you have a great time bud.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
HB and have a good day.

h2o

·
Registered
731 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAVE A GREAT DAY

-JACKIE & CREW @ bp

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Have a good one. Bob

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck and may the hunting gods bless you with the game you are seeking and plenty of it. Hope you had a fun one buddy.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Happy (belated?) birthday, hope you nail some good ones!

QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Dec 1 2009, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Happy Birthday Scott. Hope you have a great time bud.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Dec 2 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>happy bday its getting close to an lscn ice fishing get together
Yes it is. Man I can't wait. But lets definetaly make sure we have enough ice. This time we could have a fishing contest for the kids. If we get any kids, if not we can just hang out and fish and b.s.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
yeah i wont go out on the ice unless its absolutly safe we couldnt get enough kids to do the last one i dont know if we can get enough for the ice. Maybe we should go ahead and plan one for late jan. so we can give peopl plenty of time to make plans

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Dec 3 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah i wont go out on the ice unless its absolutly safe we couldnt get enough kids to do the last one i dont know if we can get enough for the ice. Maybe we should go ahead and plan one for late jan. so we can give peopl plenty of time to make plans
Sounds good to me. We can hopefully get some peeps out there if we plan it early enough. Shall we start up a new post for possible dates

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.