Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say that Moms are very special and the world gives them a special place in a family.

But Dads always remember, even though your family may not always show it and the kids may run to Mommy first when they are hurt or need something.

Daddys and Granddaddy's are the greatest!!!

So lets hear it for all you LSCN Dads hats off to you all and Have a great DAY!!!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Happy Father's Day Gentlemen!!!
Ours will be celebrated on the Lake.....

Of Course!!!

XO

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
happy father's day, guys!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Yeah, I just opened my cards. One from the cats and one from the dog.

Happy Father's Day all!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Happy fathers day! Hope you where all able to enjoy todays weather.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Just finishing off a WONDERFUL Fathers Day! Spent the day on the water with my parents, brothers & their families & my kids. We had lunch at MacRay, took a tour of the lake (two Fountain Fishing boats, an Outerlimits and my Sonic if anyone saw us), visited DawnieDawn, Jewels, Big Tree, Robynator & others at Harbor Club. Then, finished off the evening on the back deck with a wonderful BBQ. How was all the OTHER Father's Days??

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Happy Father's day!!!

To all the dads out there

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Happy Belated Father's Day to all you days.
My day was spent doing honey do projects around the house and then HAVING to pay for dinner for my 3 kids, my wife, grand-daughter and myself. You would think that someone would have paid for my dinner? Go figure... I also put a coat of wax on the boat.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
What a nice day yesterday! Went golfing with my parents at Sycamore Hill's..........very nice! Then had my sister and brother-in-law meet us at the marina and rode over to Crew's Inn for dinner. Came back to the marina and relaxed. Awesome day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts