Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is Beautiful outside. Everybody enjoy what is left of your weekend, and if you are like me - enjoy having MLK day off too!!!!!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Think I'll run up to the gas station and get some eggs so I can make some of my yummy cinnamon powdered sugar french toast! That sounds like a yummy Sunday mornin' breakfast to me.

Have a great day everyone

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 18 2004, 11:27 AM)Think I'll run up to the gas station and get some eggs so I can make some of my yummy cinnamon powdered sugar french toast! That sounds like a yummy Sunday mornin' breakfast to me.

Have a great day everyone

that's what we had...with homemade bread....mmmm

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just had the dog out back playing fetch with the frisbee. The snow was up to her chest, but she didn't care.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jan 18 2004, 11:33 AM)that's what we had...with homemade bread....mmmm

MMmmmmmm
Even Better w/the homemade bread!
And you probably had it at a normal breakfast hour too!! lol

I like to take it real easy on Sunday mornings and get motivated a little later than usual. Plus no kids this morning too, it's been real, real, real, real, real nice

I better go make a nice big Sunday morning breakfast now.

Wait a minute....that means I have to get up and do something. Damn! <_<

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
everyone enjoy their day off but me... here i sit at work on sunday for 12 hours and monday as well. we are sending out 30,000,000. cubic ft of gas every hour. i hope you are all comfy and warm in your beds... it's because of me

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Happy sunday to all you peeps out there!!!

What's shakin today, anything?

I'm watching a little bit of football....may cave in and go on the mini wagon today...what the hell...went to church this morning, worked out...GOLLYGEEGOSHDARNDANG...I deserve it!

Ciao for now!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Today was the first sunday in forever that i didn't wake up with a hangover

yesterday morning, too.
so i had a great weekend. I put some overtime in yesterday, went to the gym, had a great workout. rented American Wedding (funny as hell) went to bed at 10pm. lol.
Got up this morning, had some oatmeal, went to bed bath and beyond, had lunch then hit the gym.
it was a relaxing weekend without being a couch potato. does that make sense?
no alcohol OR smoking

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 18 2004, 03:24 PM)does that make sense?
no alcohol OR smoking

No. No it doesn't.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts