Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just would like to say happy thanksgiving to everyone on this board. May your day be festive, fun, filling, and just darn fantastic.

Pig out and watch football and enjoy the day off..

h2o<-----------says there is so much to be thankful for

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Thank you H2O....and the same to you.

I think I will be delivering meals to those less fortunate this year.

I have PLENTY to be thankful for....tops of the list is the fact I am still here to see another Thanksgiving after the accident I had this past summer.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Mini

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
It's NOT okay to eat fish,...they make BAD gravy!! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! Let's EAT!!
Mac

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Happy Holidays to All
Bill please Email me a copy of your print I want to frame it to remember you by. IT was a great year and Like John said I'm just happy to be here also. You are a great bunch of nice people out there.
Bob

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Bob,....you can go to my website and click on the "weekly tale" in the tool bar,..then you can scroll through the last 8 weeks or so.....right click on the ones you like and "save as"......name it whatever you like...piece of cake!!

Have a good weekend!!
Mac

http://www.scalesandtales.net

·
Registered
74 Posts
I would like to share

A Recipe that has been in my Family for Years

Hello LSCN Members;

Microwave Carp......Take one carp, approx. 2#. Skin that old fellow. Now this is a MUST. You lay it on a piece of cardboard. Cut all of the mud veins out of the sides. Season it good with salt and pepper and liberally sprinkle lemon juice over the carp. Leave on card-board and cover with a paper towel. Put into microwave for 4 to 6 minutes per pound. This is using a full size microwave. Check at the end of cooking time to be sure the meat is flakey.

Remove from microwave...take carp and throw it away and eat the cardboard.

Have a great day and go easy on the cardboard.

Here is a picture of my Navigater

We are heading into Port Bruce on Lake erie,

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts