·
Registered
1,805 Posts
CBJ and his merry band of idiots wishes you all a:
HAPPY TUESDAY

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yah... next tuesday will be PHAT!!! hmm.... it's an LSCN band!
and i think p is gonna win the panczki eating contest! lol!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Feb 17 2004, 10:53 AM)The next Tuesday we celebrate will be a FAT one. Oh Bouy!!!
I wonder if they are going to have a punczi (spelled wrong) eating contest like last year.

Let's see, who was in last years contest? Merlin, CBJ, Manana, and I. I think Merlin won.

Trying to eat them boxing gloves on, too funny.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool CK looks like it's going to be fun...

here's a way to share the love:

anyone that was messed with involving paper bags on fire and cat poo come up to TNT'S tonight and i owe you a bucket of beer. now i may have to drink some of those with you but you get the point... HAPPY F'N TUESDAY.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 17 2004, 01:25 PM)cool CK looks like it's going to be fun...

here's a way to share the love:

anyone that was messed with involving paper bags on fire and cat poo come up to TNT'S tonight and i owe you a bucket of beer. now i may have to drink some of those with you but you get the point... HAPPY F'N TUESDAY.
Now I wish you would have lit one on my porch (well, not the porch, but the grass) hehehehe! Way cool of ya, Pan

Merlin won????

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Samson and Laney are making an appearance!!!!!!!!

CBJ, Pandora, Dan etc, etc, etc........
Tonight is about buckets-O-beer.................
Please leave your bucket-O-poo at home!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no clue what the hell he is talking about. and by the way mike sorry about the f'n in the title. didn't think it was that bad. i see it has been removed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts