Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
tell the hard rock to take their time, no hurry! i mean, how on earth are we about the last major city to get a hard rock!?!?!?! the city that produced motown, iggy, bob seger, uncle ted, rockets, romantics, em, kid rock and a slew of others, not to mention havning numerous songs having the cities name in it. is there a song called indianapolis rock city? i think not!!! sure detroit has its probs, but they coulda been making money hand over fist if they woulda put it in by greektown or by the fox years ago.

but i digress..........

i cant wait to go

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(littlewing @ Oct 31 2003, 08:28 AM)tell the hard rock to take their time, no hurry! i mean, how on earth are we about the last major city to get a hard rock!?!?!?! the city that produced motown, iggy, bob seger, uncle ted, rockets, romantics, em, kid rock and a slew of others, not to mention havning numerous songs having the cities name in it. is there a song called indianapolis rock city? i think not!!! sure detroit has its probs, but they coulda been making money hand over fist if they woulda put it in by greektown or by the fox years ago.

but i digress..........

i cant wait to go

I couldn't agree with you more, I still can't wait, I love Hard Rock in the Motor City!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Oct 31 2003, 08:28 AM)tell the hard rock to take their time, no hurry! i mean, how on earth are we about the last major city to get a hard rock!?!?!?! the city that produced motown, iggy, bob seger, uncle ted, rockets, romantics, em, kid rock and a slew of others, not to mention havning numerous songs having the cities name in it. is there a song called indianapolis rock city? i think not!!! sure detroit has its probs, but they coulda been making money hand over fist if they woulda put it in by greektown or by the fox years ago.

but i digress..........

i cant wait to go

I think because Downtown sucked for so many years, they would go bankrupt!!

I used to work at the Hard Rock in St. Thomas and all I can say is they are a great company to work for and the food is good too! They treat the servers / bartenders better than any other restaurant I worked in.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Where is the Hard Rock Cafe located? Ididn't even know that they were going to put one in the Motor City.

I've been to quite a few of them, their all different and really neat places hang! Let's go!

·
Registered
70 Posts
FYI,

Just to let all of you know , besides Hard Rock opening.

Planet Hollywood and SeaWorld are coming too.

I will see you at the Black Tie event for all three

·
Registered
531 Posts

Great! Another HR I can get thrown out of. LOL
I was thrwon out of th e HR in rota Spain, seems one of my crew were a bit too loud and we were asked to leave.

The result of waaaaayyyyy too many XXXX"s and the topless beach nearby was waaaayyyy too close, skirts too short......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts