Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sucks drove all the way over to berkley only to find out they are no longer there.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
They are opening one soon on John R north of 9 mile. I didnt know the one in Berkley closed either.

I guess its closer than Flint.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Haftrak @ Jul 14 2004, 08:17 PM)I believe all the Michigan Hardees closed about 5 years ago. They can still be found in Ohio though.
I think it was longer ago than that.

They're still in the U. P.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
If I'm gonna drive that far for food, it will be to Jack's!!! went to Wave's on Monday with my little Makattack and had oysters rockefeller and perch. Was good. Didn't buy the boat though....went for way too much $$$$$!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Where have you been hiding they have closed those down years ago.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Haftrak @ Jul 14 2004, 08:17 PM)I believe all the Michigan Hardees closed about 5 years ago.
Thats what I thought.
Where have you been?

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Seems to be at least 10-15 years ago. There was one on Coolidge in Berkley and one in Flint, not sure how they survived.

Like I said, there is one opening on John R near 9 mile. The funny thing is it used to be a Hardees years ago then Burger King. I have faint memories of good biscuits and gravy there when I was a kid.

Now I'm hungry.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Son of a bitch! The HArdees on Coolidge closed? For the last couple of years on my way to the Jamestown Resort on Lake Cumberland I would stop at the Hardees in Jamestown for a mushroom 'n swiss. Then one day while talking about it, someone told me there was a Hardees in Berkley on Coolidge. Sure enough, within 5 minutes of my office, there was a Hardees, right here in Metro Detroit. I made it to that little gold mine a couple of times times in the last year. Now they're closed! I guess I can always look forward to the one in Kentuky again.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK IAM NOT SMOKIN ANYTHING OR WASNT THE PLACE WAS THERE 6 MONTHS BACK I made it a point to go there and get a friend one ,,on the way home Cause she wanted a hardees big plastic cup. ..So it WASNT a couple years ago that was actually the last one in this area..

Goose you smart arse
your not even old enough to remember burger chef.. you were still probally still havin your diapers changed back then..

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'll never forget their big cookies! They were always warm and seemed like they were fresh! There was one right by my school and we'd skip out of class to go there!!! Yummmmmmm

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:00 AM)There was one right by my school and we'd skip out of class to go there!!! Yummmmmmm
you didnt happen to go to clawson did you?? was one right behind the school there was a good skip spot for us too..

·
Registered
146 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ Jul 14 2004, 11:08 PM)QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:00 AM) There was one right by my school and we'd skip out of class to go there!!! Yummmmmmm
you didnt happen to go to clawson did you?? was one right behind the school there was a good skip spot for us too..
Why yes I did, that was the highlight of Clawson.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:15 AM)QUOTE(bobrob @ Jul 14 2004, 11:08 PM) QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:00 AM) There was one right by my school and we'd skip out of class to go there!!! Yummmmmmm

Oh, no....someone else who probably knows some of the same people I know!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 15 2004, 12:18 AM)QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:15 AM) QUOTE(bobrob @ Jul 14 2004, 11:08 PM) QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:00 AM) There was one right by my school and we'd skip out of class to go there!!! Yummmmmmm

yepp i do crabs island worshiper when did u graduate?? did we go to school together??

·
Registered
146 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 14 2004, 11:18 PM)QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:15 AM) QUOTE(bobrob @ Jul 14 2004, 11:08 PM) QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:00 AM) There was one right by my school and we'd skip out of class to go there!!! Yummmmmmm

Ut oh, who do you know. It is such a small city, it is hard to not know people...lol!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:24 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 14 2004, 11:18 PM) QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:15 AM) QUOTE(bobrob @ Jul 14 2004, 11:08 PM) QUOTE(Islandworshiper @ Jul 15 2004, 12:00 AM) There was one right by my school and we'd skip out of class to go there!!! Yummmmmmm

Ut oh, who do you know. It is such a small city, it is hard to not know people...lol!
MELISSA FORD scott marion,, john lease... devon karon..

jennifer lormore? Cousin was miss cottitin ,,teacher ..

All the party peeps ,, we used to call clawson too high u

1 - 20 of 41 Posts